Official nsb poster of the year 2018 nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I nominate
    1.Tony-trick pony. He's the most level headed easy going dude in here plus he's put in heaps of work and alot of interesting threads.

2.Koba-grozny. Not sure if this dude even knows me but he's done a great job with the pik-em, I read and like his thoughts on boxing and he's not a prick.
    Not a prick, huh?

Aww, man, Ima get all weepy. That's the nicest thing anyone said about me all day.

Nah. I kinda keep a bit of an eye on all the players - it's one of the reasons I like doing the Pick 'em - it's like a quiet spot of civility in the middle of all the BS of the rest of the forum. That said I ain't really noted more than a few of your posts, but you seemed like one of the more level headed dudes.

Comment

Tony-Trick, MCC and 'Pandas for me this year.

Tony-Trick Pony for just being an all round level headed dude, nice guy and transparent fanboy of the sport itself, Motorcity for being the #1 trawler of obscure feeds and boxing news from sources others didn't even know existed and 'Pandas cos I figure if he gets POTY the 'Scene Mafia will have to let him have the Panda Ass back... um, and cos he's arite too... I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Not a prick, huh?

Aww, man, Ima get all weepy. That's the nicest thing anyone said about me all day.

Nah. I kinda keep a bit of an eye on all the players - it's one of the reasons I like doing the Pick 'em - it's like a quiet spot of civility in the middle of all the BS of the rest of the forum. That said I ain't really noted more than a few of your posts, but you seemed like one of the more level headed dudes.
        I second that, good sir. Definitely not a prick. A student of the game without question and a fellow Usyk brother. Can't get any better than that!

Comment

Robbie Barrett

Best poster here. Period

Comment

spoon 23...

Comment

ok guys i'm going to say it. i am one of larryxxx's alts. could you please vote for larryxxx i mean me. i mean i spend my whole damn life on this site can i at least get a blowj-ob!

Comment

Eff Panda is probably the winner here. His posts are not biased and they make sense . Try finding another guy on here like that......

Comment

My votes are all up for sale

Not really

LarryXXX
                  Tony Pony
                  Daggum

Comment

Keep them coming....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Keep them coming....
                      You need to sticky this, man. This **** might as well be sucked into a black hole when it drops off the front page.

Just give a shout out to the mods...

Comment

Working...
                      X