No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Open To The Idea of Third Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    I don't disagree with most of what you have to say here. I don't know if I would go as far but I understand the point of view.

What I would disagree more strongly with is GGG struggling early. He was no where near going out. Golovkin has a practice of taking rounds off here and there and he can look very fatigued. I have seen it in other fights too. His breathing technique makes it look worse. It was very noticeable in I believe the 5th round but it didn't last long. That wasn't a second wind that was a guy who is supremely well conditioned conserving energy. Getting a second wind is temporary, it doesn't last for 4-6 rounds.

The chance of Canelo KO'ing Golovkin would still be slim. IMO the guy who looked more rock at points in the second fight was Canelo.

If these two square up again you clearly have to give the edge to Canelo. IMO Golovkin would have to be hell bent on making it an 8-10 round fight and training that way. Any notion that he is going to be able to win a boxing match (either fairly or not) is out the door. The approach would have to be come home with your shield or on it.
    Agree with most of what you’ve said as well. We can only hope it’ll be like Pac-Marquez 4, everyone’s bleeding, throwing full swing haymakers and a definitive KO ending.

We can expect GGG’s last hurrah next year.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      funny as hell that Canelo taught you clowns some manners

greenK
      I know it has been a while pigeon man but I don’t read your responses. I know you are desperately hoping I do but I don’t. But keep writing me back. You can tell me again how Golovkin beat Canelo two times.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Agree with most of what you’ve said as well. We can only hope it’ll be like Pac-Marquez 4, everyone’s bleeding, throwing full swing haymakers and a definitive KO ending.

We can expect GGG’s last hurrah next year.
        If there were a third fight I would say this, if Golovkin doesn’t go in with the a Marquez like mentality, go for broke I would lose respect for him. He got screwed in the first fight and arguably won the second fight, IMO he did. But knowing what he knows going into a third fight and trying to outbox him would be maximum stupidity. He can do it and he still isn’t going to get a decision.

We will see, but yeah I don’t sense Golovkin has the deep passion for this anymore. Maybe just enough to fight Canelo one more time. He’s going to be 37 and now has millions so I get it.

Comment

If there were a third fight I would say this, if Golovkin doesn’t go in with the a Marquez like mentality, go for broke I would lose respect for him. He got screwed in the first fight and arguably won the second fight, IMO he did. But knowing what he knows going into a third fight and trying to outbox him would be maximum stupidity. He can do it and he still isn’t going to get a decision.

We will see, but yeah I don’t sense Golovkin has the deep passion for this anymore. Maybe just enough to fight Canelo one more time. He’s going to be 37 and now has millions so I get it.
          Yes i don’t get how other fans didn’t see it as a very close fight that could’ve gone either way.
          Nobody blew out anybody, outclass or outfought.

Nice that you still believe in him, as for me I was already disappointed with how he fought the early rounds of the second one. If he comes with the same mentality he’ll gonna get the same results or even worse.

I think he still wants to beat the shyyyte out of Canelo. But mentally it’s hard not to get discourage from that given what were at stake and all the stuffs which have happened before. (Drug test & all)
          Physically, it is just an uphill battle for him.

I still want a 3rd fight, but I don’t expect GGG to win.
          I hope he proves me otherwise.

Comment

I know it has been a while pigeon man but I don’t read your responses. I know you are desperately hoping I do but I don’t. But keep writing me back. You can tell me again how Golovkin beat Canelo two times.

yea, you do

inbetween playing with your Lumpkin doll loooool

son..... the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican

sorry to have to break it to you the hard way, but that is what happened

Comment

yea, you do

inbetween playing with your Lumpkin doll loooool

son..... the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican

sorry to have to break it to you the hard way, but that is what happened
              Missed your post please repost again.

I’ve never seen someone so butthurt that I don’t read their post. You are begging for my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Yes i don’t get how other fans didn’t see it as a very close fight that could’ve gone either way.
                Nobody blew out anybody, outclass or outfought.

Nice that you still believe in him, as for me I was already disappointed with how he fought the early rounds of the second one. If he comes with the same mentality he’ll gonna get the same results or even worse.

I think he still wants to beat the shyyyte out of Canelo. But mentally it’s hard not to get discourage from that given what were at stake and all the stuffs which have happened before. (Drug test & all)
                Physically, it is just an uphill battle for him.

I still want a 3rd fight, but I don’t expect GGG to win.
                I hope he proves me otherwise.
                Good post. I’d be surprised if there isn’t a third fight. I’d be surprised if it happens before September of this year.

Comment

Good post. I’d be surprised if there isn’t a third fight. I’d be surprised if it happens before September of this year.

I'd be surprised if you did not break the arms and legs off your Golovkin doll after watching lil'G get whooped in the rematch

funny watching the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican

Comment

I'd be surprised if you did not break the arms and legs off your Golovkin doll after watching lil'G get whooped in the rematch

funny watching the REAL Mexican beat up the FAKE Mexican
                    still giving me long emails when I tell you that I don’t read your nonsense since you are a known moron.

Si no entiendes ingles te lo digo en espanol . . . eres bien idiota y no mereces una respuesta seria.

Comment

still giving me long emails when I tell you that I don’t read your nonsense since you are a known moron.

Si no entiendes ingles te lo digo en espanol . . . eres bien idiota y no mereces una respuesta seria.

why did you take so long to reply..... ?

I haven't got all day ya know

were you having problems with google translate ?

Comment

Working...
                      X