Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Career undercard fighting Charlo Sister is hilarious!! Keep beggn for that bone and trying to hype ur upcoming 3rd consecutive showcase mismatch by constantly mentioning Canelo and GGG.
    Jermall STOPS Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      This the thing though... GGG doesn't HAVE to fight Charlo to get a fight with Canelo. The WBC is a joke they make and break their own rules when ever it's convenient.

Put it to you like this Canelo GGG III is a bigger fight than GGG vs Charlo therefore, if Canelo wakes up and says he wants GGG next you can bet your last dollar the WBC will somehow someway completely disregard that GGG vs Charlo eliminator.& they'll do whatever Canelo wants because they know he'll toss their belt in the trash again and tell them to go f-ck themselves
      With the deal Nelo got I think it will be hard for Nelo's pride to drop the belt & look like a duck..if anything I say Nelo would rather stay at 168 then to drop the belt & stay at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by YER DADDY View Post
        Charlo got dat love affair for alcohol same as dat Broner fella got. Dey ruther guzzle dat drank than keep dey body fresh, sharp, and reactive. Just check dey videos... dem Charlos run dem jaws like they also dipping in dat cocaine Dey be talkin' all at once, talkin' over each other n answering for each other... half-an-answer-each. Tells me dem boys is broasted on dat cottage cheese granules, ya feel me? Homeboys be high as shiznittt and da media gone play dat off? I be keepin' it real, when all deez fake-azz... don't. Don't play me Charlos. I be done *****-slapped y'all across Texas till you cop to the truth. I'ma do thid... I'ma do that... Charlo, if you look at it truly, so what you beat up a faded punching bag-Trout. Then since J-Rock kin n trainer got fans cuzz he do write a damned good column, Rock had 'posed to had been something. Sheeeet-nah! Homeboy done showed he aint all dat, so Charlo got no glow from dat one, from me--feel me? Centento? Dat fool was more worried 'bout hios lil curly lock up front than the fight. Skinny, with no real balance or chin. Show ME somethin' Charlo... 'fore I put these here Stacies to work on you---if need be.
        Stop fakin' da funk.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          he ain't getting his chance.

fishnets just said clenelo "fighting may 4th in vegas, not Jacobs or ggg"

so another pointless fight from them, pathetic
          Its pathetic when the top dogs won't fight you so you have to settle for the brave fighters with limited skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Canelo & GEE DESTROY Both Charlo's. (Stay on that side of the street)
            Jermall STOPS Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
              charlo needs to fight jacobs or andrade. stop road running Charlo
              Andrade was too busy ducking Jermell & when Jermall told Jacobs let's fight Jacobs changed the subject to M's....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Charlo must be following the high career strategy.
                Taking a page from Triple L....

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  I notice he doesn’t mention Jacobs. I wonder why?
                  Cuz Jacobs wants to talk about M's instead of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    You let your homeboys off the hook so easily..
                    You lie too much..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Mixed feelings about this. Charlo hasn't fought enough to make him a lucrative opponent and lets face it Canelo is in a position to pick and choose. However Charlo was the mandatory untill Canelo got the decision over Golovkin. Golovkin.sure doesn't look like he wants to fight Charlo. The WBC should order Canelo to fight him and that isn't going to happen either. So he's getting left behind. His fans don't seem upset over this for some reason.
                      That's actually the opposite. All the Charlo haters are happy if they don't get those fights....shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X