Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner somehow beats Manny, will it lure Tim Bradley out of retirement...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Broner somehow beats Manny, will it lure Tim Bradley out of retirement...?

Would Desert Storm come back and treat Broner like his tune up...?

Now that there's no HBO...it could.

Broner will insist 144 catchweight or no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Broner will insist 144 catchweight or no fight.
      Bradley could do that weight and actually might be more powerful to boot.

Comment

No, Bradley is done due to health issues.

Comment

even if broner beats manny, bradley will still beat broner. style make fights. look how easy bradley dealt with marquez while pac went to war.

Comment

I think Bradley is done. But never say never. If Broner should win against Pac, it sets up some interesting match ups at 147. I would guess a Porter rematch. Or maybe Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
              No, Bradley is done due to health issues.
              He only retired after watching what Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn did to Manny. On record.

https://www.boxingscene.com/seeing-p...int_friendly=1

Originally posted by Tim Bradley
              “And the old Bradley, like the Bradley that was on the rise, was like, I would look at Horn and I would look at all of his mistakes, and I would say, ‘I would eat that guy alive. Bring him on now.’ But the Bradley mindset now is, ‘I don’t know if I wanna go through all that torture, go through all that pain and go through that mess anymore. I don’t have the guts for it anymore, man. I’m gonna have to bag out.’
              Another legend that The Hornet chased out of the business, and didn't even need to throw a punch.

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              even if broner beats manny, bradley will still beat broner. style make fights. look how easy bradley dealt with marquez while pac went to war.
              Oh I agree. It would still be an interesting style matchup.

Comment

Three fights with Pacquiao. No, Bradley's done well for himself and his family, and he decided to retire before incurring permanent damage. I think health problems after the Provodonikov fight made him realize that he was playing with fire unless he got out of the game soon.

Comment

Working...
                X