Bytch modafcka...its true

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Me and Champ gone jump a mudabish like u. Ya feel meh mark
      I wish i cud but right now id lose a fight to my own pecker

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        One like her probably not

She was accepted in a modelling school when she was younger. She could easily be one now.

Her waist is super tiny, shes about 5'7 to 5'8 no fat on her at all.

Brunette with big green eyes and a beautuful face.

She was russian and had them baltic genetics. She was so fine. She was stylish too. Dressed immaculately
        Lol dis nukka. How was her personality overall? Did you guys have that spark?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          whoever texts first loses... don't text that hoe. let the hoe text you. either one of two things is happening. she's sitting by her phone waiting for you to reach out OR she's somewhere with 10 pounds of dick stuffed in her throat and has moved on.

Its been 2 months. No text from her. Which means shes choking on epic diq

Comment

Lol dis nukka. How was her personality overall? Did you guys have that spark?
            Yeh for a long time. She was very sensitive and liked romance. Expected a man to be a man. Wrote me love letters and shyt.

She also had a stubborn side and was very naive and closed minded at times.

She could be ice cold and she loved her self. She had pictures of her self all over her place.

In my car during journeys she would sit there and take hundreds of selfies. Then when we got to where we set off to, she would make me take shyt loads of pictures of her which she put on face book

Comment

Bytch modafcka...its true
              I feel u bruh, I was like that a few months ago with this chick. We didnt even date long, but I thought we had sumfin then outta nowhere this slut texts me tawkin bout she want to focus on herself and her kids. Fock her, i didnt even get a chance to suck her toes

Comment

Its been 2 months. No text from her. Which means shes choking on epic diq

Comment

Yeh for a long time. She was very sensitive and liked romance. Expected a man to be a man. Wrote me love letters and shyt.

She also had a stubborn side and was very naive and closed minded at times.

She could be ice cold and she loved her self. She had pictures of her self all over her place.

In my car during journeys she would sit there and take hundreds of selfies. Then when we got to where we set off to, she would make me take shyt loads of pictures of her which she put on face book
                  Idk what to tell u mudabish. But if you got a girl that fine you can get another one.

Also is this the same girl from the other thread?

Comment

Idk what to tell u mudabish. But if you got a girl that fine you can get another one.

Also is this the same girl from the other thread?

Yeh same girl from other thread a while back!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      I feel u bruh, I was like that a few months ago with this chick. We didnt even date long, but I thought we had sumfin then outta nowhere this slut texts me tawkin bout she want to focus on herself and her kids. Fock her, i didnt even get a chance to suck her toes

I feel ya. Suqqin toes is the shyt.

Why she text u that? She find out yo pecker is small?

Comment

Working...
                      X