Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Looks Good, but Will it Work in the Ring" Padwork critical fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a thrill of watching my fighters from afar while they're hitting the heavybag & I always noticed how mature & good they look, as oppose to them doing padwork with me. With the padwork there is really no independence & liberty into their thinking process as compare to the heavybag & teardrop bag (which I call the bodybag). Too each it's own, many trainers have similar & different tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I can kind of relate to this I made training videos for a high school fight back in 05 where I looked great and everyone in the school betted on me(it was in someone’s backyard). I didn’t train at all cause my nose was broken and I had busted knuckles and my opponent never had a actual am fight but he was 25 pounds bigger and 3 inches taller.

Long story short I dominated the first round but he connected one shot that busted my nose open out of no where in the second and the homeys mom who owned the house stopped the fight cause I was bleeding on her **** lol. Next day everyone said I lost at school and I ended up sparring homey in the gym in full form and whipped his ass.

Point I’m trying to make is this guy landed one shot on me and that was all anyone remembered.
      Nothing to do with the thread you utter ****

Comment

I don’t care how a boxer trains or what type of training any boxer does. As long as the fighter is in shape I’m good.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Nothing to do with the thread you utter ****
          What he said was interesting you ****en dickhead.

Comment

Working...
          X