No announcement yet.

Getting fights without subscription to HBO or Showtime or Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
    I assume you have a subscription? How long have you had it? Ever run into situations where you couldn't find a stream of an event of your interest?
    $15/ month. It gets everything. You'll have the UK fights, all, PPV ..everything. The 1st fight that was on DAZN which wasn't the Joshua fight is the only time I couldn't find something but evidently the hackers did their research because by the time Joshua fought everything was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      1 year later, lol. How's everyone's streaming doing? I'm still going strong
      I'm done with that life.

Just jumped on the DAZN bandwagon. Will probably jump on ESPN + as well. I want to enjoy my fights on the big screen, with great sound and HD viewing. I want to enjoy my boxing like a king with zero issues.

So sick of the buffering, volume issues, ads, tiny laptop viewing, the sudden frozen screens.

It's ****ing misery and I'm done.
      Last edited by Lion81; 10-24-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        I'm done with that life.

Just jumped on the DAZN bandwagon. Will probably jump on ESPN + as well. I want to enjoy my fights on the big screen, with great sound and HD viewing. I want to enjoy my boxing like a king with zero issues.

So sick of the buffering, volume issues, ads, tiny laptop viewing, the sudden frozen screens.

It's ****ing misery and I'm done.
        I have none of that and I get every fight on any channel including DAZN. To each his own though. Life is great over here.

Comment

I don't want to be shamed for watching illegal streams. I quit Direct TV 10 yrs ago. They were charging me a kings ransom. Switched to a cable bundle but even that got insane. First off who needs a home phone? There is already 4 cell phones in the pad! Basic cable, internet and a landline (over $200 a month).

But there is an alternative its called IPTV (Internet Protocol television). It is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
          Last edited by TJ highway; 10-28-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            I don't want to be shamed for watching illegal streams. I quit Direct TV 10 yrs ago. They were charging me a kings ransom. Switched to a cable bundle but even that got insane. First off who needs a home phone? There is already 4 cell phones in the pad! Basic cable, internet and a landline (over $200 a month).

But there is an alternative its called IPTV (Internet Protocol television). It is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
            Now with Dazn and BT sport in the market the demand for Illegal streams will get bigger. You could spend over £200 a month on boxing and still not get to watch all the fights totally pointless if your a boxing fan just download and watch later

Comment

I used to watch a lot of fights for free using a peer to peer file sharing network called BitTorrent. I don't know how active it is these days but 10 years ago I could usually find a free download the next day after the fight happened. The way that worked is that someone bought the PPV fight and recorded it onto their computer, then they were kind enough to share that fight with everyone on the internet. The drawback? I had to wait a day or 2 to see the fight and by then I already knew who won but at least I didn't have to pay the expensive PPV fees

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer30168 View Post
                I used to watch a lot of fights for free using a peer to peer file sharing network called BitTorrent. I don't know how active it is these days but 10 years ago I could usually find a free download the next day after the fight happened. The way that worked is that someone bought the PPV fight and recorded it onto their computer, then they were kind enough to share that fight with everyone on the internet. The drawback? I had to wait a day or 2 to see the fight and by then I already knew who won but at least I didn't have to pay the expensive PPV fees
                Its still very much around, quick turnarounds too, but not for every fight

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Its still very much around, quick turnarounds too, but not for every fight
                  I used to be a member of a website that consisted of boxing fans that collected fight footage and shared them via BitTorrent. I cant remember what the site was because I haven't used it in years but it was a fantastic source of torrent seeds for fights. Thinking back now I can't recall a PPV fight that WASN'T uploaded and shared pretty quickly.

Comment

I sure miss Gears reloaded TV

Comment

Working...
                    X