No announcement yet.

Dredd is such an underrated movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Rob Schneider, He was kinda annoying in this movie when i was a Kid I thought Rob was the Rock who just had a growth spurt.
    Schneider was in this stupid movie called Big Stan where he was a bad ass martial arts master, supposedly. He goes to prison and kicks butt on all the huge inmates.

Horrible movie. They had lots of jokes about prison rape. And seeing Scheider beat up huge prison guys was unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Schneider was in this stupid movie called Big Stan where he was a bad ass martial arts master, supposedly. He goes to prison and kicks butt on all the huge inmates.

Horrible movie. They had lots of jokes about prison rape. And seeing Scheider beat up huge prison guys was unwatchable.

I remember that movie. I think his best movie is Deuce Bigalow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

He beat up ufc fighters in it lol, rob is the king of horrible movies.

Comment

Dredd was bad ass, also maw maw is cerces from game of thrones

Comment

Working...
          X