No announcement yet.

Froch vs Eubank Jr in EPIC sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Eubank Jr in EPIC sparring session

I think Eubank Jr got the better of. They were throwing real heat, not the normal "sparring" shots you're accustom to seeing.

Say what you want but Jnr comes to fight, which is why he'll probably end up getting wrecked by GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Say what you want but Jnr comes to fight, which is why he'll probably end up getting wrecked by GGG.
      And just think, this sparring session was two years ago. He's improved massively since.

If not Jacobs in the fall, Eubank Jr vs GGG will suffice and it will be great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I think Eubank Jr got the better of. They were throwing real heat, not the normal "sparring" shots you're accustom to seeing.

Eubank came on strong towards the end but Froch landed a lot more punches throughout. Froch also looked very tired, we know Froch has a good tank so i'm guessing he'd already been doing some sparring/exercise before this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          And just think, this sparring session was two years ago. He's improved massively since.

If not Jacobs in the fall, Eubank Jr vs GGG will suffice and it will be great as well.
          Jnr really hasn't improved in that time. He hasn't even improved since the Saunders fight. He still makes the same mistake, still poses too much, gets caught too much and swings wild, wide shots. He has just fought a lower level of opposition so has looked better.

As long as Snr is around, Jnr will not improve. Sad but true.

GGG wrecks Jnr if he thinks he can fight like that against him.

Comment

FFS it's just sparring. A guy from my old gym who is basically a journeyman pro had a competitive session with Froch in sparring. It means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Eubank came on strong towards the end but Froch landed a lot more punches throughout..
              Not sure Froch landed more punches throughout. What I did hear was major concern in the voice of Froch's coach when Jr started landing towards the end.

Eubank was landing with some major heat.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                FFS it's just sparring.
                Relax and enjoy the sparring session.

With Froch retired this is the closest thing we get to fantasizing an actual fight between the two.

It was a sparring session with major heat thrown behind the shots. Enjoy it and relax; then enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Jnr really hasn't improved in that time. He hasn't even improved since the Saunders fight.
                  I've only seen him fight one full fight which was against O'Sullivan. He looked vulnerable at times, but O'Sullivan is no pushover.

Regarding the Saunders loss, he's had all wins via KO so I would assume he's made improvements from two years ago.

Comment

it's just a sparring session...

Comment

Working...
                    X