Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN first take will be priceless Monday skip bayless responses to the fight lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's already tweeted stuff lik. Floyd was forced to fight Pacquiao, he doesn't want to fight him but CBS forced him, stuff like that. Don't pay attention to these clowns.

Comment

All he's going to say is that Mayweather finally stopped running because he was shamed into it. I love that show but niether Skip or Steven A. know shut about boxing.

Comment

I'll bet Stephen A comes out in full TMT gear. T-Shirt and hat.

I would like to watch it live. What time does it start?

Comment

I can already tell you what he'll say.
          Floyd was backed in a corner
          Floyd thinks Pacquiao is shot
          Floyd thinks Pacquiao new found religion will help him
          Floyd thinks Pacquiao will not be focused because he's a congressman.

You have to remember this will all be coming from a man who said this fight will NEVER happen.

Comment

Nothing says must-see TV like two guys talking about something they know little about

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              He's already tweeted stuff lik. Floyd was forced to fight Pacquiao, he doesn't want to fight him but CBS forced him, stuff like that. Don't pay attention to these clowns.
              This dude will never admit he's wrong...ever! He always plays the what if angle.

Comment

Skip will give himself or the show some credit for making the fight. " I shamed Floyd into making the fight"

Comment

"Floyd signed the contract because he's scared!"

Comment

Working...
                  X