Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is greater? Pac offense? Floyd defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tru View Post
    Ask JMM which one is greater.
    He said Manny was faster and hits harder you moron. Log off

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Obviously you can't comprehend the question. The question is not whose offense is better. Learn to read.

Comment

Of course Manny's offense.

Comment

And he also told Manny to his face Floyd would beat him on ESPN

Comment

Actually Marquez has stated Floyd is much tougher and would actually beat Manny if they ever fought. Cotto said Mayweather was his toughest fight as well but for some reason some of yall didnt believed him. I personally think they would know seeing as they have fought both but... what do I know lol

Comment

Pacquiao is not a natural southpaw. He's mentioned in an interview that he's right handed/ambidextrous. He's also listed on Wikipedia as a right-handed southpaw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southpaw_stance

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i hope the Pistons build around Drummond and let Monroe get overpaid by my Lakers
                I don't think they can just let Monroe walk even at the 4 year max he would still be very tradeable considering he is young and 6'11", Drummond is definitely the man to build around though.

I will tell you this about Monroe though, he has has a quality post game and he has a good face up game although no real jump shot but for a guy that is suppose to be a great passer/play making big man dude has terrible hands and constantly fumbles the ball away at inopportune times so even if he has a great game and dominates those moments almost always come back to haunt us. His defense is LOL, he has quick hands but dude plays like he is 6'7" instead of 6'11" he always has his hands down to get steals which he is pretty good at but he could be so much more effective as a rim protector if he just played with his hands high in position to get them up to contest shots. He does rebound like a big man though got to give him that.

I am going to be mad though when we finish with the 8th worst record and it looks like we will be able to keep our pick and then Cleveland from one spot behind us wins the lottery again (maybe 2nd or 3rd this time) and we lose our pick to Charlotte.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-19-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Fighters have neutralized Pac's offense before. It's not easy to neutralize Floyd's defense. Pac is an energetic volume puncher who throws at awkward angles, but at the same time, he fights mostly consistent at mid-range and isn't a versatile offensive fighter. On the other hand, Floyd is comfortable everywhere defensively inside the ring. He can roll, twist and turn with punches when he's on the ropes, and he can stand in front of you and make you miss.

Comment

As a huge Pacman fan I will admit Floyds defense is amazing and hes shown how to be a mostly defensive boxer in a badass way....

But for how great pacmans offense is and considering his background, i think its equally amazing...

RJJ was greater at both than FMJ and Pac combined... in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                      Pacquiao is not a natural southpaw. He's mentioned in an interview that he's right handed/ambidextrous. He's also listed on Wikipedia as a right-handed southpaw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southpaw_stance
                      interesting,they also list Judah as right handed

Comment

Working...
                      X