Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IYO could Foreman or Shavers knock out a 1,500lbs grizzly bear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not always the size, theres been reports that wolverines have faught bears and forced them to retreat, but trying to box with one is the wrong move haha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i dont think even men of that size and strength, with their athletic quality, could knock a bear out in one shot with a sledgehammer

human beings are flimsy as hell compared to wild animals. grizzlies have no predators, but they fight eachother for mates. they're built for a brutal life.

humans are build to use tools, raise crops, use our brains, etc.
        I do, a reasonably strong man can put a hole in a brick wall with a well swung sledgehammer swing, and a skull is still a skull, you'd probably kill the bear if you were able to line up and take your best swing at it. (not that you'd ever get a chance)

Or, you could just use this sledgehammer

But as for the punching thing, lol. no.
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-16-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I don't think they could knock out a bear because bears are different creatures and don't have human chins. I do think those two would knock out the Klitschko's if they hit them however.

Comment

lol funny thread im giving the legends the benefit of my BIG doubt what if shavers and foreman landed simultaneously when the bear squares up or is off balance! although im totally against animal abuse.

Comment

No human can knock out a bear. Even with a baseball bat. And that would just make him mad.
              Last edited by tenPt; 10-16-2012, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                My moneys on the bear unless it was blocking the older georges access to the fridge.
                The Bear would need the baseball bat in that case

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  Jabs is banned
                  How come? Anyone know why or for how long or both?

Comment

Working...
                  X