Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white guilt doesnt exist today, its just thrown around by racist white ppl to make themsaves out to be victims. the same ppl usually are racist, they just want to act like victims talking about how other races are allowed to be proud of their heritage but not whites. you can be proud of anything as long as you dont put others down or look down on them bcuz they are different. hard concept to grasp for these ppl i guess, they would rather play the victim. hell white ppl play the race card as much as black ppl these days, just look at this site.

short answer, no.

Comment

Boxing is for mexicans.Mma is for white boys.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        white guilt doesnt exist today, its just thrown around by racist white ppl to make themsaves out to be victims. the same ppl usually are racist, they just want to act like victims talking about how other races are allowed to be proud of their heritage but not whites. you can be proud of anything as long as you dont put others down or look down on them bcuz they are different. hard concept to grasp for these ppl i guess, they would rather play the victim. hell white ppl play the race card as much as black ppl these days, just look at this site.

short answer, no.
        How did obama get elected then?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Boxing is for mexicans.Mma is for white trash.
          Fixed it for you. I would never let any of my buds watch that garbage. Us white boys are going to watch boxing or they ain't my boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Obama got elected because of all the first time black voters that never gave a **** about voting until a black man was nominated. That has more to do with black power, than it does white guilt. He also had a message that appealed to the younger crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Obama got elected because of all the first time black voters that never gave a **** about voting until a black man was nominated. That has more to do with black power, than it does white guilt. He also had a message that appealed to the younger crowds.
              Voting for somebody based on their skin color is racist

Comment

Voting for somebody based on their skin color is racist
                You could certainly say that. The first time voters certainly didn't know much about Obama's ideas and when interviewed many of them would rather of had McCain. I don't think it's any secret that many people voted for Obama because he is black.

Comment

Question for you Forza: do you hate black American boxers because of their skin color or because they're American?

Comment

LOL that guy made a legitimate point and you completely ignored it maybe because you know it was true. Besides, in 2008 any democrat would've beaten any Republican because of the dissatisfaction with former President Bush. This Democrat just happened to be black.

Comment

im not even gonna try to get into the minds of american voters, they elected bush twice ffs. regardless i dont think electing a black president is a big deal having just had a ******ed one.

besides they werent about to elect another nazi.. i mean republican. so the choices were limited.

Comment

Working...
                      X