Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 Minute awesome interview with Nick Diaz

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/10/2...ith-nick-diaz/

Really cool stuff.

seems like he really doesn't want to fight BJ because he feels friendship towards him. But he needs to realize that BJ doesn't give a fuck and is going to try and whoop his ass.

Comment

Anyone else notice Nick say to his fans "Don't be mad if this fight doesn't turn out as good as the others"

Comment

really gained a lot of respect for Nick after watching the press conference. Didn't realize the amount of hours he puts into training. He doesn't do a lot of strength training which takes less time and requires more rest. He does the long term endurance training which takes a lot of hours and doesn't require as much rest. So he has to be doing that almost every day unlike other fighters who can take 2-3 day rests per week.

I totally understand why he missed those 2 pressers now.

Comment

12 mins in, and Nick sure is talking a lot with very few questions. He is retired but I enjoy all of his interviews.

Comment

still prefer his brother over him tbh because of the attitude and the fact that despite the way he grew up the same as nick that nate majority of the time has a better attitude with people and his work ethics as well not like nick where he has this fuck you i dont care attitude which costed him the biggest fight in his career against GSP,

however i think he can come across as an alright guy as well at times, looking forward to this weekends fight i think Penn has his number if he gets him in the early rounds and the fact that both guys are BJJ trained means that there is a good chance of a submission to come in on one fighters advantage for their fight on UFC 137, if penn gets him early then diaz loses, if the fight goes the distance diaz could beat penn because of better conditioning and the fact that BJ has had problems with stamina at times.

never the less looking forward to a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              still prefer his brother over him tbh because of the attitude and the fact that despite the way he grew up the same as nick that nate majority of the time has a better attitude with people and his work ethics as well not like nick where he has this fuck you i dont care attitude which costed him the biggest fight in his career against GSP,
              their heads are probably chemically very different. Nick shows signs of serious social anxiety and phobia.
              I think both have adhd, but nick is definitely more severe.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                their heads are probably chemically very different. Nick shows signs of serious social anxiety and phobia.
                I think both have adhd, but nick is definitely more severe.
                hahaha yeah but nick is still a hell of a fighter when he is concentrated and performs none the less looking forward to it this weekend

Comment

nick looked plenty motivated at the weighin.

Comment

Did i miss something? Wahgwarn with the GSP vs. Condit fight? Is it still goin down tonight or what? On the tv guide it's saying Penn vs. Diaz is the main event and it's only a 3 hour show now ...

UFC 138 - Birmingham, England REPRESENTING.....
                    Oli Thompsons pulled out of his UFC debut aswell, can't ****in believe it man swear down

Comment

Working...
                    X