Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Fishy With Nonito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donaire isn't a ***** like pacroid.....donaire said he would take any type of drug test. so i have no reason to believe he's on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      donaire isn't a ***** like pacroid.....donaire said he would take any type of drug test. so i have no reason to believe he's on anything.
      well he says that because he hasn't been the main star of boxing. he can still bend his pride. remember when pacquiao said he will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere? of course once u be on the top u dictate what u want.

i just dont want floyd to get hurt that is all.

Comment

Get the **** outta here with that ****. Pathetic.

Floyd is so fast and so good, somethings fishy about that guy too, huh? Undefeated? Must be cheating.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            All clients of Victor Conte have no fear of drug testing they pass, thats why Conte is the best at what he do.

Comment

From now on :

ALL FIghters that shows IMPRESSIVE POWER and SPEED must be suspected of PED's or Maybe loaded gloves..

well Floyd Mayweather Jr must be exempted from these accusations. his father has done the accusations already to avoid the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                People cant understand this is a sarcastic thread making fun of Floyd?
                This thread went over everyones heads, I saw it the moment i read "We wouldnt want Mayweather to be hurt"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This thread went over everyones heads, I saw it the moment i read "We wouldnt want Mayweather to be hurt"
                  Thats because no one is in the mood for sarcasm are jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                    i just can't help but think how this little guy pack so much power denting montiel's face. something fishy here cuz he got victor conte who was known to give fighters peds and we also got robert garcia who trained margarito the plaster guy. i think this dude needs to be tested and investigated if he ever calls out mayweather. we don't want mayweather to be hurt by some loaded gloves and peds that's a very dangerous combination.
                    Cosign! Donaire is willing to be tested randomly. But was he tested on Mayweather-drug testing version? NO. Therefore, Donaire is under suspicion of roids since he joined Conte.

And I join them for the safety of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                      All clients of Victor Conte have no fear of drug testing they pass, thats why Conte is the best at what he do.

Comment

Working...
                      X