Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give Froch some Credit MY GOD!!! but Dirrell did edge him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Froch some Credit MY GOD!!! but Dirrell did edge him.

All I've seen on this forum is, Froch didn't punch nothing but air, blah blah blah... If you had Froch ahead you don't know boxing, blah blah blah... STFU!!! The first round was all Dirrel... Rd's 2-6 could have gone either way... Then I believe Dirrel won 7-8, Froch, easily 9-10, Either way in 12, but i'd say Dirrell won by a split decision, winning by one point with 1 judge, draw for the other two, or something like that.. I probably have some rounds mixed up, so don't be a smart ass and qoute me on this, but the number of rounds I say for each are what counts.

Froch's jab was landing all night, with more power and effectiveness then Dirrell.. Even though Dirrell landed it more, it wasn't as effectve and did little to no damage. Dirrell obviously landed mroe power punches to me, but most were in 2 maybe 3 rounds, other rounds he was running and jabbing.. Froch also landed some good power punches, maybe not with the power he usually puts into them, but they were more spread throughout the fight, not just inconsistent and sparratic like Dirrels seemingly were.

That point taken away from Dirrell was such garbge.. That ref was a complete joke too.. Both guys were doing stuff to have a point take, but you cant just take a point like that, late into the fight.

If anyone really expected that Dirrell would win a decision, well to you sir... Your a ****ing idiot and don't know boxing.
    Last edited by Cle-Venger; 10-19-2009, 01:38 AM.

good post man

Comment

i respect both men but i cant give someone credit for something they didnt do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post
        All I've seen on this forum is, Froch didn't punch nothing but air, blah blah blah... If you had Froch ahead you don't know boxing, blah blah blah... STFU!!! The first round was all Dirrel... Rd's 2-6 could have gone either way... Then I believe Dirrel won 7-8, Froch, easily 9-10, Either way in 12, but i'd say Dirrell won by a split decision, winning by one point with 1 judge, draw for the other two, or something like that.. I probably have some rounds mixed up, so don't be a smart ass and qoute me on this, but the number of rounds I say for each are what counts.

Froch's jab was landing all night, with more power and effectiveness then Dirrell.. Even though Dirrell landed it more, it wasn't as effectve and did little to no damage. Dirrell obviously landed mroe power punches to me, but most were in 2 maybe 3 rounds, other rounds he was running and jabbing.. Froch also landed some good power punches, maybe not with the power he usually puts into them, but they were more spread throughout the fight, not just inconsistent and sparratic like Dirrels seemingly were.

That point taken away from Dirrell was such garbge.. That ref was a complete joke too.. Both guys were doing stuff to have a point take, but you cant just take a point like that, late into the fight.

If anyone really expected that Dirrell would win a decision, well to you sir... Your a ****ing idiot and don't know boxing.
        Hes tough, but he was hitting air.

How did you give Froch round 10? A point was taken away after which Dirrell hurt him. It had to be a 9-9

Comment

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post

This is a decent post however I totally disgaree about the point deduction. If you go back and watch Dirrell seemed to spend around half the time in rounds 4-5 on the floor. Then, from 6-9 the amount of holding he was doing was obscene and the referee warned him specifically/directly at least 5 times. This included a talking to inbetween rounds.

He was given many, many chances and eventually the referee had to deduct a point in order stop him doing it.

Also, Froch 'holding and hitting' was not really a fair description of what was happening. Dirrell was doing the holding and Froch was doing the hitting... seems fair game to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Hes tough, but he was hitting air.

How did you give Froch round 10? A point was taken away after which Dirrell hurt him. It had to be a 9-9
            Yes, round 10 was deffinitely 10-10. (Was it 10 point must?)

Sorry, that's incorrect. It was a 10-9 round for Dirrell: The point was deducted at the end, from the total score.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Yes, round 10 was deffinitely 10-10. (Was it 10 point must?)

Sorry, that's incorrect. It was a 10-9 round for Dirrell: The point was deducted at the end, from the total score.
              It was 9-9 Dirrell won the round clearly so it would usually be 10-9 point was deducted so it'd be 9-9

the point shouldn't have been deducted either since they were both fouling equally as much and only Dirrell got a point deducded

Comment

I thought Dirrell JUST done enough, but that isn't always the case, we are talking about a world title at stake here, and Dirrell was more intenet in running than figthing.

And before we hear it again...it was not a hometown decision.

Comment

I had Froch but I think Dirrell should've gotten the nod......but I still say Dirrell did too much complaining and Froch was doing too much of ALL the wrong things......glad Froch got the points tho'.......I got REAL money on him winning the whole thing.......but after Saturday night I'm not too sure now!!!........hopefully the Viking Warrior will stay true to his name and stand in front of Carl (like a dumbass) and eat some bombs!! ......and for Froch to accuse Dirrell of not standing in front of him was crazy .....never heard that one before!!......I guess because it's NOT a good tactic for a fighter who can do ALL the things Dirrell can do!!.....Froch didnt sound too smart with that one......but like I said.....I'm glad the Cobra got those points now lets see what Kessler has to offer Ward before yall start predicting Kessler to whoop Froch because I don't see it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X