Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who all actually or have ever boxed on here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trained by Juan Laporte in the early 90's but never kept with it. Mostly I am good friennnds with many boxers, including, Hector Camacho (dated his lil sis) Tito Trinidad ( shared the same lawyer) Miguel Cotto ( played dominos once or twice) Edison Miranda (partyed a bunch of times) Evander Holyfield ( met him at my hotel in PR) and most recently, Buster Douglas, who I met yesterday on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
      Hey LARRYX

When we gonna fight?

Number 1 PAC fan vs Number 4 Floyd Joy Mayweather fan!
      you sure you want it with me???how much yiou weight???how tall r u??

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        just seein who i should take serious on here
        i'd take you.

i'm short and slow but i got chin and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Joan Guzman View Post
          I box. But, seriously who takes this forum seriously? Lighten up judging from that avatar you have not exercised in years triple chin is it?

HAHA aint that a *****. Sounds like he got ahold of your playbook Larry.

And I have 34 amateur fights from 96-01. 3 losses.

Comment

i box. havent been in a whole lot of street fights, but enough to know what its about. being in a street fight doesnt make u tough enough to call boxers *******. boxing is much tougher.

first of all boxing is a choice. a street fight isnt, atleast not for me. only fight if i have to. also a street fight ends quickly. if u get your ass whupped u just get your ass whupped and thats it. in boxing u can get punished round after round and still have to be in there. u go thru much more pain and need to be much tougher. most streetfighters aint tough mentally. ppl with anger problems arent brave, also its easy to forget your fear for a sec and jump into a fight. its harder in boxing where u have that long as time in the dressing room before a fight and have to acctually get in the ring although u much rather would just jump on a bus. also u cant fight on anger, u need to be calm and still dont get scared.

streetfighting doesnt require as much toughness as boxing does.

Comment

i was in the marine corps boxing team

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                i mean do some people come on here just to make themselves feel tough??
                I am from a boxing family...and boxed at schoolboy level,,,,does that count?
                Should i feel tough??

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i box. havent been in a whole lot of street fights, but enough to know what its about. being in a street fight doesnt make u tough enough to call boxers *******. boxing is much tougher.

first of all boxing is a choice. a street fight isnt, atleast not for me. only fight if i have to. also a street fight ends quickly. if u get your ass whupped u just get your ass whupped and thats it. in boxing u can get punished round after round and still have to be in there. u go thru much more pain and need to be much tougher. most streetfighters aint tough mentally. ppl with anger problems arent brave, also its easy to forget your fear for a sec and jump into a fight. its harder in boxing where u have that long as time in the dressing room before a fight and have to acctually get in the ring although u much rather would just jump on a bus. also u cant fight on anger, u need to be calm and still dont get scared.

Try laying in a parking lot and getting kicked in the face to the point you need reconstructive surgery then holler at me about going through pain.
                  Last edited by AKATheMack; 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Question. Has larrsysmith ever boxed?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

That is very true alot of dudes on the streets who have never trained in any kind of combat sports quit very easily when they are hit with a couple good hard shots and things arent going well for them....and yes endurance is a factor that most people just don't consider. Do you ever think you can win a street fight by doing nothing and just forcing someone to move around too much, especially if he smokes?

Comment

Working...
                      X