No announcement yet.

Concealed Pistol License Holders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Concealed Pistol License Holders

I want to make a thread on how would you react in life threatening scenarios and you happened to be carrying a loaded weapon.

Please feel free to pitch in situations and how you would deal with it, or try to get other posters 2 cents in.

ok so i was thinking last night while i was out to downtown (im getting myself out there again after getting over a breakup) and i believe this happens quit often while everyones out trying to enjoy the night -- some drunk idiot trying to act hard in front of his friends, pulls a gun out and aims it at you, what would you do?

try to deescalate the situation and put your hands up?
    dare him go ahead and shoot?
    run as fast as you can?
    or plant 3 hollowtips on his chest and call it self defense?

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    I want to make a thread on how would you react in life threatening scenarios and you happened to be carrying a loaded weapon.

Please feel free to pitch in situations and how you would deal with it, or try to get other posters 2 cents in.

ok so i was thinking last night while i was out to downtown (im getting myself out there again after getting over a breakup) and i believe this happens quit often while everyones out trying to enjoy the night -- some drunk idiot trying to act hard in front of his friends, pulls a gun out and aims it at you, what would you do?

try to deescalate the situation and put your hands up?
    dare him go ahead and shoot?
    run as fast as you can?
    or plant 3 hollowtips on his chest and call it self defense?
    Dude in what fuking downtown area club/bar or whatever whore establishment is there where you are trying to put yourself out there to meet Mrs. and some dude who is trying to act hard puts a gun to your head. Where is this happening in Brazil or some third world central or South American country?

Comment

only insecure midget/manlet like you think like this.. i find the most insecure people like to have concealed weapon.. real men with no insecurity have no problem running away from a fight, if necessary fighting with his fists

Comment

If you live in a area that allows it, more power to you.

Glock 19 with some Federal HST, and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          only insecure midget/manlet like you think like this.. i find the most insecure people like to have concealed weapon.. real men with no insecurity have no problem running away from a fight, if necessary fighting with his fists
          I appreciate your response

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Shut the hell up lol

Comment

if a dude pulls a gun out you and aim it at your head you better kill that mtoherfucker.

But sounds like you watch too much movie, gunplay isnt as common in general public like the news make it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                if a dude pulls a gun out you and aim it at your head you better kill that mtoherfucker.

But sounds like you watch too much movie, gunplay isnt as common in general public like the news make it seem.
                The TS was talking about going out to get himself out there to find a Mrs. since he just broke up with his blow up doll gf. At what downtown club/bar in America is there going to be some dude trying to act hard and put a gun to your dome?

TS watches way to many movies for sure. Anyways if you have a concealed weapons permit and someone puts a gun to your dome. You shoot.
                Last edited by boxinghead530; 06-03-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I had a CCW before they made concealed carry legal here a few years back. I used to be involved in some bad shyt and carried a nickel plated 44mag to deals. Several confrontations were diffused when I let the shiny base of the magazine show from under my jacket. Something about that glare off the butt of the gun really shuts people down.

When it comes to firearms confrontations, if guns are drawn, it's best to just GTFO whenever possible. You don't have time to decide if your "self defense" is going to hold up in court. Also, when bullets are coming your way, it's not Call of Duty. I'm not going to pretend I'm a street vet but I've been in the middle of it a couple times and it's a confusing situation. You simply can't respond the way you thought you would, unless you're an experienced cop I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    The TS was talking about going out to get himself out there to find a Mrs. since he just broke up with his blow up doll gf. At what downtown club/bar in America is there going to be some dude trying to act hard and put a gun to your dome?

TS watches way to many movies for sure. Anyways if you have a concealed weapons permit and someone puts a gun to your dome. You shoot.
                    relax.
                    theres alot of stupid people out there.. mall shootings, school shootings, robberies etc.. use your head and analyze the question before typing mindless replies.

Comment

Working...
                    X