No announcement yet.

Thurman has no skill!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    When a fighter has skill you guys call him boring.

When he doesn't you complain that he's not skilled and a bum.

lol
    Yes, we seen plenty of skill from Thurman being pulled against the rope and pounded on.
    You know fine well that the only reason Thurman got the decision today was because he has never lost before, it's a key selling factor in boxing nowadays thanks to filthy casual scrubs like you who only root for guys who you think won't ever lose.

Comment

Obviously he has no inside game..he looks like an amateur trying to protect that body with his teeny weeny arms and OH! that facial reaction he makes when he gets hit right on the ribs..he looks like a dog constipated trying to take a ****. Also He looks like Paulie Malignagi with a hematoma ( back in the day when he had dreads ) in every hard fight hes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        Brook made beating Porter look easy in comparison. During the fight was also thinking Porter has no skill, Maidana is actually more skilled. Porter bum rushes and smothers himself too much. Thurman should have stood his ground more often, he was not very effective moving away.
        kell brook didn't fight porter in the inside and used no skills on the inside. he clinched all night long and then picked his shots from the outside. keith actually fought porter on the outside and inside (thats why the fight was so good) brook hugged porter to a UD.

lets be real......

Comment

someone tell my why I see "gggggggggggg" under Thurman's most recent instagram picture lol

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            kell brook didn't fight porter in the inside and used no skills on the inside. he clinched all night long and then picked his shots from the outside. keith actually fought porter on the outside and inside (thats why the fight was so good) brook hugged porter to a UD.

lets be real......
            This...
            Thurman fought Porter on the outside and the inside and even walked him down, I actually thought Thurman won by a few rounds.
            Kell Brooks win over shawn porter was close also, and while both fights were rough Id say Thurman landed a fair amount more leather on Porter than Kell Brook did. Not only did Thurman not elect to hold unlike Brook but he also landed more than Brook aswell probably.

This was a great fight and a great display of counterpunching, precision, footwork and power from Thurman. Fight of the Year candidate for sure.

Ive always had my concerns on Keith because he always seemed wild to me and thought he'd lose against Porter, but he proved me wrong. Hes a fine champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              He's got some fantastic counter punching ability. But, can't fight going backwards, no inside game, sensitive to body work.

He's got flaws but power, chin, and counters are good enough to have taken him pretty far already.
              I don't think he CAN'T fight going backwards, he just gets really one dimensional when on the back foot

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Yes, we seen plenty of skill from Thurman being pulled against the rope and pounded on.
                You know fine well that the only reason Thurman got the decision today was because he has never lost before, it's a key selling factor in boxing nowadays thanks to filthy casual scrubs like you who only root for guys who you think won't ever lose.
                lol wtf r u smoking
                Thurman won that clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Brook made beating Porter look easy in comparison. During the fight was also thinking Porter has no skill, Maidana is actually more skilled. Porter bum rushes and smothers himself too much. Thurman should have stood his ground more often, he was not very effective moving away.
                  Maidana has extremely underrated skills. His feints, ability to set up punches and cut off the ring, and awkward angles are incredible

Comment

Thurman is like a jack of all trades. Good power, speed, footwork and defense but Master of none.

Comment

He can counter very well and he's got good timing. He's got his flaws but he's an elite welterweight. He and Porter are very good but not great fighters. There just aren't that many great fighters in the sport right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X