Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!! This will be fun

Was this a duck Larry?

"IM A RICH SCARED COWARD"......"MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT"

Last edited by UTEP; 12-31-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Floyd and Winky Wright?

(June 26th 2006)

Over the weekend Winky Wright expressed great interest in facing undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr telling **********.com,

"Floyd was the one who first called me out right here on ********** a few months ago and now that we're both looking for someone for our next fight, I'm surprised that him and his people are talking about trying to fight everybody but me. They're talking about Hatton, Cotto, the Mosley-Vargas winner, Margarito, but what happened to Winky Wright? I'm saying if you were really serious about fighting me then why did you forget to mention my name now? Floyd says he's looking for the biggest challenge out there, Floyd says he wants to give the fans the biggest fight out there for November 4 well here I am little homey, step up to the plate and I'll kill myself to make 154 just to show the world who the best is period."

GL: When did you decide to actively pursue Mayweather as an option for your next fight?

Winky Wright: "I ain't one of these fighters that wants to fight just to fight. I want to fight the so called best out there and keep on getting my hand raised until people can't deny that I'm the best out there, I ain't trying to make fights with just anybody because those fights don't really mean nothing and I don't get up for them guys the same way."

GL: Floyd described you as a one handed fighter and said there's no way a one handed fighter would ever beat him. How do you respond to that?

WW: "Tell I promise I'll break him down with both hands. (laughs) It's like this though G, if he's running from Antonio Margarito what you think he's going to do with Winky Wright? Just what he's been doing, keeping my name out of his mouth and off of his list."

GL: Bob Arum recently offer Floyd Mayweather $8M to fight Antonio Margarito on October 7, do you think Floyd would make more than that guaranteed to fight you?

WW: "I don't know what the numbers would be but after we do big numbers on PPV, 50% of whatever the two best pound for pound fighters in the world should make for fighting each other should be more than that. But if Floyd keeps on running from Margarito, I'll come down to 154 if Bob wants to put that money up for Margarito to fight me."

Comment

The Wright fight seemed like a legit duck actually. Rehydration clause? lame

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Floyd and Winky Wright?

(June 26th 2006)
          Floyd wasnt obligated to fight that big azz guy! He was even too big for Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Floyd wasnt obligated to fight that big azz guy! He was even too big for Shane!
            I'm not saying he was, just found it interesting. Wright says Floyd called him out and Floyd's reasoning for not taking the fight was that he asked for 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I'm not saying he was, just found it interesting. Wright says Floyd called him out and Floyd's reasoning for not taking the fight was that he asked for 50-50.
              Yea I dont think Wright deserved 50-50, but I can def see why you find it interesting lol

Comment

wow how funny,

Floyd didn't fight Margarito, Cotto, Tszyu, Casamayor....because alot of unfortunate event's just happen to prevent the fights from happening. Them actually being good had nothing to do with it.

but nothing prevented the Gatti, Brusless, Ndou, Sosa and Baldomir fights from happening everything went juuuuuust right.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  wow how funny,

Floyd didn't fight Margarito, Cotto, Tszyu, Casamayor....because alot of unfortunate event's just happen to prevent the fights from happening. Them actually being good had nothing to do with it.

but nothing prevented the Gatti, Brusless, Ndou, Sosa and Baldomir fights from happening everything went juuuuuust right.
                  Just reading old interviews, Mayweather (his own words) tried to fight Jesse James Leija but the TV companies told him 'no' because no one would want to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Was this a duck Larry?

"IM A RICH SCARED COWARD"......"MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT"

lol , everybody knows floyd is a coward ..rich but a coward
                    ..admitting it is the catch to some fans..lol

even he admits it

even jmm fans admit it

tsu fans admit it

cotto fans admit it

pac fans admit it

margo fans admit it

let's get on a mission and get some nuthuuggin fans to admit it..

the floyd fanattics...jesus, even thier god admitted he's a coward , what else can convince these blind assses to admit the truth...floyd fans are hope less

Comment

One thing that's becoming clear from reading the old interviews is that Cotto was protected from everybody early on (2004-06 not 2007-08). Both Mayweather and Hatton wanted him but Arum would not let them near him.

Comment

Working...
                      X