Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using the Ortiz/Lopez logic, why can't ginger fight Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Canelo should fight this dude Trout. But, I'm gonna keep it real and say they are both bums. Trout is the slowest fighter I have ever seen. The only reason Cotto lost to this dude is because Cotto is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Yeah, Canelo should fight this dude Trout. But, I'm gonna keep it real and say they are both bums. Trout is the slowest fighter I have ever seen. The only reason Cotto lost to this dude is because Cotto is a bum.
      But Trout is infinitely faster than ginger bro?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Are you saying that Trout would duck Floyd like ginger intends to do to him??
        Amigo!

Comment

Oh come on fellas Trout beat Cotto thats it!!!! He looked good and it was a solid performance but calm down now he's still a light punching junior middleweight who beat an old Champion. I love the kid because he's a local fighter here but the tools that canelo has and what Trout has are miles and Miles apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            But Trout is infinitely faster than ginger bro?!
            Not really! Trout is a good Boxer but handspeed and footwork isn't all that impressive. Calm down he's not Adrian Brohner or anything even close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Oh come on fellas Trout beat Cotto thats it!!!! He looked good and it was a solid performance but calm down now he's still a light punching junior middleweight who beat an old Champion. I love the kid because he's a local fighter here but the tools that canelo has and what Trout has are miles and Miles apart.
              So Canelo has tools, but no significant win whatsover
              Trout has a significant win, but no tools

Comment

Canelo should fight Trout, TBH. I'd love the fight.

I'm still expecting him to fight Cotto because he's the bigger draw and they have the whole Mexico vs. Puerto Rico angle to sell the fight.

Comment

Canelo is a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Not really! Trout is a good Boxer but handspeed and footwork isn't all that impressive. Calm down he's not Adrian Brohner or anything even close to that.
                    Trout is faster than ginger.
                    Has better footwork than ginger,
                    Has better head movement than ginger,
                    Fights better at range,
                    Fights better in close,
                    Has more stamina.................

I'd say ginger has more power, but then I haven't seen Trout against any jr welterweights. I figure he'd ko them just as easily while being hit far less though.

Comment

I am all for Canelo fighting Trout but I doubt that happens. Canelo was supposed to headline at the MGM on May 5th. We all know he is going to have to take a back seat and let Mayweather fight the Ghost on that date. GBP will give Canelo a very good payday to keep him happy he will fight Angulo or somebody like that. While GBP will have Trout fight some one hard like Lara in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X