Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does 50 need a Gym ? Dude is Hollywood anyways.

People who need Gym's are Boxing Trainers/Coaches who have a stable to teach.

Knowing Fifty he will spend 30m on a Super Gym and have 0 fighters but instead train 40 year old housewives and have teens training Karate there.

Look at the Kronk and Nacho's gym, it cost $10 and 98cents to make but its what happened inside is what the value is.

GGGGGGGUNIT

Comment

The co-owner is rob arum.,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        if you invited a fighter to a gym and the co-owner is trying to kick your people out while they're in the middle of a work out, you'd be mad.
        50 didn't have Lydell move from Johnny Tacco's to his place so he could get thrown out.

Lydell is my boy btw. cool dude.
        True, it wasn't very cool. But at the same time, maybe Marquez's people paid to have the gym reserved for a long time already, and Floyd Sr and his fighters showed up on that day anyway. Marquez is fighting for millions tomorrow in a very high-profile fight. I doubt his handlers were driving him around Las Vegas looking for a gym to shut down at the last minute lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Why does 50 need a Gym ? Dude is Hollywood anyways.

People who need Gym's are Boxing Trainers/Coaches who have a stable to teach.

Knowing Fifty he will spend 30m on a Super Gym and have 0 fighters but instead train 40 year old housewives and have teens training Karate there.

Look at the Kronk and Nacho's gym, it cost $10 and 98cents to make but its what happened inside is what the value is.

GGGGGGGUNIT
          50 is trying to establish himself in the boxing business. Why the hate?

Comment

Its not as easy as 50 thought to do everything by yourself. He was saying it was HIS gym, turns out he only partially owned it and now has to listen to other peoples stupid rules. He bought out Gamoba from Top Rank only to have to put him on top rank under cards. He was acting like him and floyd could get rid of GBP and just do everything entirely by themselves but its not that easy.

Moving gyms wont be all that easy either. Im sure he signed all kinds of crap with the guy he bought the gym with. Now he wants to get out of those commitments. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PED Salesman View Post
              True, it wasn't very cool. But at the same time, maybe Marquez's people paid to have the gym reserved for a long time already, and Floyd Sr and his fighters showed up on that day anyway. Marquez is fighting for millions tomorrow in a very high-profile fight. I doubt his handlers were driving him around Las Vegas looking for a gym to shut down at the last minute lol.
              from what I understand, they weren't advised that Marquez was coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                for those who dont know, Lydell Rhodes is the guy who beat the crap out of Charlie Zelenoff after Zelenoff suckerpunched Mayweather Senior:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuiQobQi0
                I chatted with Lydell on facebook once. I guess he and Mayweather Sr. have something like a father-son relationship, they are very close

Just saw that, doesn't matter what your opinion of Floyd sr. is, Zelenoff deserved what he got, and got off lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  for those who dont know, Lydell Rhodes is the guy who beat the crap out of Charlie Zelenoff after Zelenoff suckerpunched Mayweather Senior:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuiQobQi0
                  I chatted with Lydell on facebook once. I guess he and Mayweather Sr. have something like a father-son relationship, they are very close
                  Holy Fing **** how the hell did i just see that . And ho did Mayweather not ko that idiot? I know he's old but still he fought Leonard for **** sake. How did mayweather senior even get in the ring what that stupid moron? Who the **** would let that happen?

Comment

Marquez is a boss.

Walks in, see a crackhead trainer and says get these clowns out of here. LOL

Comment

I wonder if Floyd Sr will change his tune about who won the fights now that he also hates Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X