Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How cold Would You Feel If Marg KO'ed Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna lie. Such a scenario would make me sad. I want Cotto to make Marg quit.

Comment

I'll be at the fight supporting Tony (whose guilt I'm far from convinced of), so another defeat for Cotto suits me fine as long as he isn't beaten in a way that threatens his health any more than is typical when getting your ass whooped by a Tijuana Tornado.

Comment

id actually prefer a knee stoppage better.

Comment

I would be so sad I would wax my eyebrows in support of the fallen Puerto Rican

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I want Cotto to make Marg quit.
            Never going to happen in a million years.

That's just about the vainest wish I've ever seen. I suppose you're still holding out hope of one day marrying Nicole Scherzinger, too?

Comment

Not gonna happen because Margarito has average to below average power and Cotto's chin has been very good after leaving 140 were he had to drain himself to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                Not gonna happen because Margarito has average to below average power and Cotto's chin has been very good after leaving 140 were he had to drain himself to make weight.
                Pacquiao did say that Margarito hits a lot harder than his team had originally anticipated. He also said Cotto didn't hit as hard as most people seem to think. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto took another beating in this fight.

Comment

I would be quite suprised at a KO, Margarito is not that kind of fighter, he is a fighter who wears you down, what you would call a "Strong Puncher", having good power but not KO Power.

Comment

I'd be happy for Margarito. Especially fighting in N.Y. Margo needs a K.O anyways... 'cause he's not gonna win by points. We all saw what happened with Mosley & Clottey. B.S robberies.

Comment

wont happen. cotto would be busting margaritos eye up.

Comment

Working...
                      X