Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just phucked up my Russian co worker. I even made him apologize to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
      Just phucked up my Russian co worker. I even made him apologize to Canelo.
      lmfao weak ass dudes.

Comment

Rigoberto or Ramon or Ricardo vs Golovkin's brother on Cinco De Mayo of 2019!!!

Comment

You see with them filthy ass scumbags did to Conor after the fight, This is what GGG and his piece of **** brother tried but when they seen canelo face to face they were like nevermind and bow' down after all Canelo is a real Mexican GGG and his bro are fake wannabe Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Rigoberto or Ramon or Ricardo vs Golovkin's brother on Cinco De Mayo of 2019!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              You see with them filthy ass scumbags did to Conor after the fight, This is what GGG and his piece of **** brother tried but when they seen canelo face to face they were like nevermind and bow' down after all Canelo is a real Mexican GGG and his bro are fake wannabe Mexicans.
              Thats true

It was the same.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Hahahahahah 👍

Comment

Working...
                X