Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Who said that?
    Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I believe that bag of weed was planted by the police to make him look bad.
    It’s like the Chapelle show where they sprinkle some crack after shooting every black guy.
    LMFAO! If this was a suspect I'd agree but she was off duty and this wasn't a stop or arrest.

That is her weed, vest and paperwork. She probably stayed over the night before
    Yu didnt read Bigdunns reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Let me get this straight, shes "knows the guy and was sleeping with him" and was "trying to cover it up" so she shoots him ONE time?
      She shot him twice. Thats why they found 2 shell casings.

I would like to know how the police vest and radio equipment got in his apartment? Maybe she "Went in the wrong apartment " before and dropped them there by accident.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• I dont understand why no one thinks she didnt make a mistake. Cops work LONG hrs at times. I bet she was tired and ****ed up.

Not saying she shouldnt go to jail but I think people are reading into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          She shot him twice. I would like to know how the police vest and radio equipment got in his apartment?

Maybe she "Went in the wrong apartment " before and dropped them there by accident.
          In training they teach to empty your mag until theres no threat. Maybe she took the stuff off when she knew she ****ed up and tried to help him.

Either way the facts will come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Who said that?
            Did you get that from my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Did you get that from my post?
              Not even close.

Comment

I dont understand why no one thinks she didnt make a mistake. Cops work LONG hrs at times. I bet she was tired and ****ed up.

We are just speculating a bit. No offense but this man worked long hours too.

You seem willing to give the cop every benefit of the doubt rather than the man who was in his own house.

Originally posted by man down View Post
                In training they teach to empty your mag until theres no threat. Maybe she took the stuff off when she knew she ****ed up and tried to help him.

Either way the facts will come out.
                Dude, this wasn't an arrest with a suspect nor was this a shootout. Respectfully, you telling everyone about what they teach in training has no relevance.

You keep saying wait for all the facts but that seems to mean you are going to wait until the cops release a story and not question anything.

This officer has changed her story at least once. How can we believe anything she says going forward?

The man was home, he worked a long day as well, he was tired too. It is late at night, his house was broken into, he is scared, it was dark, he was yelled at by someone who just broke in claiming to be a cop, then he gets shot twice.

Whatever other facts there are can't mitigate what she did.

Comment

Yu didnt read Bigdunns reply?
                  I dont think anyone believes she was trying to cover up their relationship by killing him.

People are questioning if this is a lover's quarrell type deal.

Look ill be honest, I still dont get how it takes her that long to realize that this isnt her apartment. Not only that, but how she got it still is a mystery. I dont believe for a second that this guy kept his door 'slightly ajar' late at night. No one does that.

Comment

I dont understand why no one thinks she didnt make a mistake. Cops work LONG hrs at times. I bet she was tired and ****ed up.

Interesting legal point called "mistake of fact".....she has the defense if she believed she was in her own home and defending herself. Of course if she takes that defense in front of the grand jury, and that jury takes that to be true and denies the murder charge, than Dallas might just get burned down. The poorer part, anyway. Not where I live.

Comment

• Word is her twitter has some MAGA related posts. So it looks like just as the police are trying to frame him ina negative way, the community is doing the same to her.

This is going to get uglier as more facts come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X