Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker Will Appeal Loss To Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it gets changed cause i had it in the pik em as a draw with a ×2 multiplier on it which would take me to the lead i think.
    I just hope these guys that review the fights aren't corrupt. Clearly a head-butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Yeah, for 4 seconds. When he was hurt. Big ****ing deal. If any other fighter did it when they were hurt no one would say a thing. But due to it being Whyte everyone has their panties in a bunch. People need to get over the fact that Whyte won the ****ing fight and move on with their sad, pathetic lives.
      Sad & pathetic is someone who doesn't know the rules of boxing.
      Like you.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Sad & pathetic is someone who doesn't know the rules of boxing.
        Like you.
        I know the rules of boxing. But to complain about 4 seconds when he was hurt is just ludicrous. Bending at the waist is also illegal, but would you call a fighter dirty because he did that a few times? Of course not.

As I say, accept Whyte won and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          I know the rules of boxing. But to complain about 4 seconds when he was hurt is just ludicrous. Bending at the waist is also illegal, but would you call a fighter dirty because he did that a few times? Of course not.

As I say, accept Whyte won and move on.
          Knee, your reps are getting so boring I'm going to have to start ignoring you.

I already accepted the win, but it was a cheap ugly one, and that's something you have to accept.

Comment

Looks as if u lied. He's not complaining

Comment

Working...
            X