Music Videos That Make You Cringe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Videos That Make You Cringe

Especially the asian guy.

i was going to mention 95% of all rap videos.....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i was going to mention 95% of all rap videos.....
      If you have watch with the sound off, then it would be 100% of rap videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        If you have watch with the sound off, then it would be 100% of rap videos.
        no diggity

why must they shove their ugly faces into the camera, doe

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          no diggity

why must they shove their ugly faces into the camera, doe

Seriously though, I watched the video in the OP with the sound off. The video would have just pissed with me off with the sound on, but seeing any rap video without sound is just hilarious for some reason.

Seeing dudes with gold teef pretending to shoot each other while dancing at the same time without hearing the context of the song is just too funny.

Not sure what the point of Asian dude in video, but it's nice to see that Shaolin Sword got some new clothes and made a black friend.

Comment

Thank me later. Can't embed

https://youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU

Comment

yall sound like a bunch of lames.

"listen with the sound off it made me really mad" lmfao you fucking dorks.

Comment

Is that Jin the little chinaman from BET rap contest? Yea that’s beyond cringe worthy especially cuz he isnt doing sht. He just throwing his hand around like he doing wing chun and sht. I bet the girls in the back are cringing too like look at Chin with a two inch pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Seriously though, I watched the video in the OP with the sound off. The video would have just pissed with me off with the sound on, but seeing any rap video without sound is just hilarious for some reason.

Seeing dudes with gold teef pretending to shoot each other while dancing at the same time without hearing the context of the song is just too funny.
                  i agree. watching them (if im forced to) silently is the only way to watch them

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X