Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
    and its also possible they used it on cotto to break in his face with it
    and its also possible he used it against clottey and pwill

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      and its also possible he used it against clottey and pwill
      and its also possible than he started using it after losing to pwill

Comment

You can't use the same wrap from 6 months ago again..... The plaster of Paris (if thats what he used) would crumble from absorbing so much moisture over those months and would just be plain dirty and unhygenic....

Comment

I have a Mexican friend who said Margarito had a nosebleed and it dripped on his wrap....lol

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
            I have a Mexican friend who said Margarito had a nosebleed and it dripped on his wrap....lol
            One told me it was red paint

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
              through the gloves... riiiight.
              David Blaine...

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                and its also possible than he started using it after losing to pwill
                its also possible he's used illegal pads his whole career

Comment

evidence:
                  1. capetillo said in post fight interview that he uses the same wrap for Margarito. This was in defense of his saying that basically 'there can't be anything wrong with this wrap because I've been using the same one for Margarito' type argument.

2. the wrap taken for evidence clearly shows a blood stain on it. Here is exhibit 2:

3. the Post-fight photos after Cotto-Margarito clearly show the same blood stain on the corner of Margarito's victory wrap, thus proving that Margarito used that same exact illegal wrap on the Cotto fight. Exhibit 3:

Comment

Margarito was rocking Cotto to the body and not even landing that many headshots yet Cotto's face unprecedently looked like this for some unknown reason:

[IMG]http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/cotto5645764.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

furthermore we have the evidence of the video tape of in between rounds Margarito's trainer suspiciously asking him in spanish "how his punches feel" which the cutman suddenly seems wary of the cameras and tries to shut him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X