No announcement yet.

you should never use or touch anyones cell phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should never use or touch anyones cell phone

Most people use their phone while they are on the toilet, think about it, they wipe and keep typing...There is literally fecal matter on their phones at all time

that's why you wash your hands your dirty bastard!! so going by your logic, you should never touch or open a door at a public place too right? how about sitting down at a resturant? ewww dont you know how many people farted in that seat right? wash you fvvvking hands!

Comment

who the fvvcks wipe their ass while using their phone???

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        who the fvvcks wipe their ass while using their phone???
        I wipe my ass wif my phone

Comment

I get it, but bruh there is sh^t EVERYWHERE. If you got problems with sh^t you gotta stay in your house all day in some sorta plastic covered room that you clean every 4 hours like some boy in the bubble type sh^t.

You can't touch nothing nowhere & not get sh^t on you. Its on every door you open. Every counter you lean on. Every sink handle you turn on. Everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            I wipe my ass wif my phone

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I get it, but bruh there is sh^t EVERYWHERE. If you got problems with sh^t you gotta stay in your house all day in some sorta plastic covered room that you clean every 4 hours like some boy in the bubble type sh^t.

You can't touch nothing nowhere & not get sh^t on you. Its on every door you open. Every counter you lean on. Every sink handle you turn on. Everywhere.
              I used to save my dumps for the executive toilets at Merrill lynch. I got busted oeaving a Lincoln log or three..
              enjoyed that hot water spray that seeks your bung hole, washes your culo, then blow dries it. You never have to use a hand... but I’m old school... I still feel the need to wipe, and examine the toilet paper... just to make sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I still feel the need to wipe, and examine the toilet paper... just to make sure..
                LMFAO. I get it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LMFAO. I get it doe.
                  Thank you brother... I know I’m crazy... I see crazy things daily..

I saw three half Latino kids playing baseball. Mixing Japanese with black/Latino/Samoan... you get big strong athletes... perfect..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    II still feel the need to wipe, and examine the toilet paper... just to make sure..
                    Real níggas wipe 'til the toilet paper white.

Comment

Working...
                    X