Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hect, why did you try to swing on broner for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hect, why did you try to swing on broner for?

So im sure yall seen the incident that happened a few weeks ago involving broner and some white boy! well, it turns out that white boy is our very own "hectari" on here! this mofo was gonna set AB up by attacking AB so that the fight will get cancelled! Hect, that's an all time low for you right there. you good bro?

So did the man supposedly swing before or after that clip? Why was his mouth bleeding? Or you talking about him slapping the camera out of his face as swinging? Man looks like he's just been humiliated and Broner is sticking a camera in his face spouting the usual annoying, teenager style chit he talks. Who wouldn't swat that camera away?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      So did the man supposedly swing before or after that clip? Why was his mouth bleeding? Or you talking about him slapping the camera out of his face as swinging? Man looks like he's just been humiliated and Broner is sticking a camera in his face spouting the usual annoying, teenager style chit he talks. Who wouldn't swat that camera away?
      from the story, the white guy started it all. broner didnt hit him though. i believe it was one of broner's guy that hit the white dude.

Comment

I swung on
        Ab because Arum told me

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I swung on
          Ab because Arum told me
          BobFather gave the order...

Comment

hectari 0
            life 1

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              BobFather gave the order...
              Hey if bob paid you 350 would you reject it?

Comment

broner getting slapped by random dudes on the street...no respect at all. he'll be suicidal again in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  broner getting slapped by random dudes on the street...no respect at all. he'll be suicidal again in no time.
                  Broner got pop man I felt it, Pacman in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Broner got pop man I felt it, Pacman in trouble
                    Does he hit harder than wilder? I noticed you also challenged him in a gym awhile back

Comment

Working...
                    X