Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs delahoya II ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Sr. was Oscars trainer. Floyd and his dad were beefing at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Oscar is 45 years old, and hasn't been in the ring in 10 years.

Come on man.
      Floyd looking for EASY money after all his HARD work and dedication speeches...Everything you mentioned makes Hoya EASY money...Floyd has no shame whatsoever smh

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Max Kellerman was on HBO's payroll and he called it a vintage "Floyd Mayweather Jr. performance" after the fight. The crowd and announcers were pro-Oscar, they went nuts for every missed punch and empty flurry, and that's how that split decision nonsense came about. But Floyd was dominant. He took away Oscars jab early then cruised to an easy decision.
        Are you a salesman by any chance? Persistent fuker arent you. Alas its your opinion & its pointless arguing as you have floyds name as your own and probably havent finished washing his jizzum out of every orifice yet. Good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Floyd looking for EASY money after all his HARD work and dedication speeches...Everything you mentioned makes Hoya EASY money...Floyd has no shame whatsoever smh
          Plus he called hoya golden girl during there first promo it might be nothing but I think Floyd threw that in to see if it got a rise out of oscar enough to reignite that fighting spirit for the sake of mega money.

We all know they're actually friendly off camera and have both looked out for each other in business (behind-the-scenes)

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Floyd Sr. was Oscars trainer. Floyd and his dad were beefing at the time.
            Fake news your sacked mouth breather. Fake news tut tut. I knew that though but its still fake news.

Did I mention its fake news?

Comment

Prime for Prime. Oscar takes it. Even an old Oscar lost in a razor thin fight against Floyd.

Right now, Floyd would win on points.

Oscar didn't age well. His fight against Pacquaio was awful.

Comment

No one wants to see that ****.

I really think Oscar blew it by ignoring Margarito calling him out after his loss in the Cotto rematch. I thought Margarito was shot enough that Oscar could jab his way to a decision and make a ****ton of cash.

Comment

Working...
                X