Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller-Fres Oquendo In Works For 11/17 In Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Isn't Bryan the interim champion and Miller vs Oqeundo would be for the WBA world title?
    Boxrec having Bryn as regular champion after Charr failed drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Boxrec having Bryn as regular champion after Charr failed drug test.
      I see, I didn't know he got upgraded to world champion after the failed drug test. So then what is the Miller/Oquendo fight going to be for?

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
        Tua went for broke in the 9th AND had the energy to do it, plus he hits like a truck. Didn't seem that ancient to me watching it live (on TV)

Miller vs Oquendo IS a terrible matchup though, no denying that
        What I'm saying is Tua is ancient now and since he KO'd Oquendo, Oquendo should be retired.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I see, I didn't know he got upgraded to world champion after the failed drug test. So then what is the Miller/Oquendo fight going to be for?
          That's a good question. Charr isn't even ranked by WBA any more btw. I ask myself what org is the most laughable and I just found out WBA has some fat journeyman ranked as 15th heavyweight, after that they might edge it in my book.

Comment

I'm a big Big Baby fan but come on! First 42 years old corpse of Adamek and now 45 years old corpse of Oquendo. Who's next? 47 years old corpse of Shannon the Cannon Briggs?
            I'm down for that .... let's go CHAMP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
              I'm down for that .... let's go CHAMP!!
              Let's go champ! I think he's not banned for PEDs and more?

Comment

ESPN and everywhere else needs to stop recognizing any WBA title that isn't Super, even if there is no super in that division. It's just the WBC silver belt now.

I love Miller but this fight is bull****.

Comment

Let's go champ! I think he's not banned for PEDs and more?
                  Briggs was a horrible punchbag when he was fighting top HW's before his second comeback so I really am joking about seeing that matchup, but I did enjoy his fight against Lennox Lewis years ago, his skit on The Fugees album AND his epic trolling of Wladimir (the boat incident)

Comment

Miller is cleaning out the Heavyweight division starting with all the guys 40 and up!! If you gotta retirement pension prepare for a @$$ kicking!! Lol hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X