Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Demetrius Andrade rated so highly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    The large group of posters who were picking him to beat Billy Joe Saunders? Saunders being the best pure boxer in the division.
    No you have got this twisted, i dont think nobody rates him highly judging by his last couple of fights. He is a former world champion who is undfeated that is it nothing less.

Nobody is scared of him , he has screwed up his career nobody else fault

Comment

I think he’s rated so high because of his amateur career and people in the business who’ve watched him spar and been around him through the years say he has HOF level talent

But he or his team have derailed his career and he’s never got to show how good he actually is

I think that’ll change now that he’s with Matchroom so it’ll be interesting to see how the rest of his career plays out

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        The large group of posters who were picking him to beat Billy Joe Saunders? Saunders being the best pure boxer in the division.
        Saunders squeaked by Eubank and Lee, outpoints Monroe and Lemiuex and now people seem to think hes a great fighter. I dont know how that happened tbh.

Comment

Working...
        X