Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fell in love with a woman who works at McDonald's (whole story & need help)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Go to Burger King. You can have it your way
    I had Burger King in New York once. Even then the prices were jacked compared to here. It costs us about 4 dollars for any menu here in Turkey. Inflation and franchise never effected us as our beef holds up. I must say though the 15 dollar BK meal I had in 2005 in Manhattan was delicious and the onion rings. I heard Texas is the best BK and McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      I had Burger King in New York once. Even then the prices were jacked compared to here. It costs us about 4 dollars for any menu here in Turkey. Inflation and franchise never effected us as our beef holds up. I must say though the 15 dollar BK meal I had in 2005 in Manhattan was delicious and the onion rings. I heard Texas is the best BK and McDonalds
      Prices of everything is jacked up in N.Y. McD's is a dollar or 2 higher for a combo. A pack of cigs I can get in VA for $5, might run $12-$15. New York is high as hell on everything

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        She's at least a Cruiserweight.
        She's hot. Sucks that I blew my chance with her. Why do you think some guys are failures with women? Is it all about looks?

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Get over her, you ****ed it up. You need to move on to the next woman.
        BostonGuy, why do some guys keep failing with women? I feel like why even try when I've been losing all my life with these women. I can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Get over her, you ****ed it up. You need to move on to the next woman.
          I was lost in the woods, and her smile found me and brought me back home.

The warmth of her smile unfroze my cold, sad heart. How could I possibly move on?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

The warmth of her smile unfroze my cold, sad heart. How could I possibly move on?
            Did you sing the backstreet boys song to her like I suggested?

Comment

Who was the person who said Punchr had a PodCast or Live video or something?

Comment

The trouble is I can't get her out of my mind when I close my eyes at night.

There's a part of me that can't let go of the memory of her taking me to paradise with her smile.

This is your anthem:

Comment

Snap out of it Punchy

Comment

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her ******* and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.
                    Good for you, bring two sauces for my McNuggets as I skull **** you....

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
                      This is your anthem:

I needs some new stupid azz bish....puncher is in deep need of of old c0ck

Comment

Working...
                      X