Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you Conservative or Liberal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Are you Conservative or Liberal?

lets get a headcount of who the snowflakes and NRA mkfrs are

if youre an illegal or live outside US, you dont count so dont vote on this thread.
    Republican
    72.73%
    Democrat
    27.27%

Conservative

I'm not a chick or tranny

Comment

This is a boxing site

Pretty sure a lot of conservatives and Republicans here.

Except maybe the brothers.

The brothers should be conservative and Republican too but most of them are told what to support by their Democrat plantation owners.

Comment

I fall on different sides of the fence depending on the issues. Most often I am right of center, but there are quite a few liberal causes and policies I align with such as environmental & wildlife preservation, freedom of choice (but not in last trimester), prison reform, avoiding war at all costs, and religion is not high on my agenda, in fact it doesn't play a role in my life.

The tricky part is that today's liberals are way more radicalized than even twenty years ago. They won't tolerate other liberals who aren't all in on an issue. It's all or nothing at all. I support equal treatment and rights of the LGBT community, but I don't think we should be pandering to every whim when it comes to shyt like which bathrooms to use, pushing the transgender agenda, gay parades, and indoctrinating young kids in school with biased talking points.

I can see the need for gun control, but rather than reasonable control measures, they are going to the extreme with red flag laws and looking to seize guns from legal, law abiding owners.

Comment

i have a buddy who plays for the seahawks, of course hes a black man who i will keep unnamed.
          we go to his ranch to shoot here and there. Heavy NRA/trump supporter so we get along fine. so we cant assume all black people are democrats. theres also alot of respectable ones who tend to make sense.
          Most of my artist friends (rappers, singers) of course has to rap about their dislike of trump so they can keep their fanbase. theyre still my homies regardless.

larry for example on the other hand is of course a BLM bruvva, automatically counts as a snowflake. we all know BLM and the LGBT co-exist side by side on the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            This is a boxing site

The brothers should be conservative and Republican too but most of them are told what to support by their Democrat plantation owners.
            Love it.......

Comment

Face it, Democrats are just garbage pieces of chit at this point
              I mean they have been for a while, but especially since 2016. But it has only got worse.

They are now AGAIN going after Brett Kavanaugh. I guess completely fabricating the whole thing the first time wasnt good enough. These pyschos will do anything for a little ounce of power and it doesnt matter who’s life gets destroyed in the process.

Comment

It's basically a battle between the scumbag right and left, to see who can get their way at the expense of the country.

Meanwhile, China is powering on full steam ahead to take over the weakened Americans who have gone soft and subjected themselves to political infighting.

I actually believe the entire thing is a hit piece to discredit him, but at the same time the republicans cheated by blocking a supreme court nomination under Obama and then stacking the courts. The republicans like McTurtle know whites are disappearing in the US. That means the republic party is disappearing in the US, and they'll do whatever they need to do, even at the expense of the safeguards of the republic, to maintain power. That's anti-democratic, shifting power from the majority to a smaller few who think they get to rule the country because 'they were here first.' They certainly didn't display that sentiment when they were eradicating the natives. Now they are losing and in typical right wing fashion, cry the loudest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  This is a boxing site

Its considered "progressive" because "progressives" are the ones that are against free speech.

Also, Trump received 27% of the Latino vote and 8% of the black vote.

And every Latino cop I know supports Trump. Most Latinos live a conservative lifestyle, they support a strong family, hard work, they go to church, etc.

I saw a Latino woman get into it with a black woman one time, and she goes, "Hey *****, I may have 5 kids, but at least they're all by the same man!!!"

Comment

You left out moderate in your poll.

Comment

Working...
                    X