Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank and Matchroom should be taking notes on how Haymon is having Ruiz behave.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Come back? You're in my thread you tard, come in here thinking you can demand me to do shit. You're gormless.
    Right I'm saying come back and make those claims again once you can support them with a source.

You need things explained in the most basic and clear way. Noted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Even as a mandatory didn’t Fury have to sign a rematch clause? Am sure Fury wasn’t a Voluntary. And to be honest even though I celebrate Andy Ruiz for his win, he has made it very difficult for other boxers now. His own scenario is very worse, he was a nobody due to issues in his previous promotional outfit, he took a massive risk by texting and getting the fight whilst others dare not to.

So the way he is playing up now would make promoters not even trust a soul, not that promoters are amazing people and all, but if someone like Ruiz can act the way he is acting then no one would get a shot.

We would be seeing GGG v Vane instead of GGG v Dervy in almost every kind of this scenario.

Mandatory fights don't have rematch clauses. Unless it's negotiated. It's not required.

Ruiz is the champion and he has the right to squeeze every dime out of Joshua for the rematch. If he wants 12 million then Hearn will pay because he has no choice. Joshua must fight and beat Ruiz or his career is back to the drawing board.

Ruiz is in the driver seat. Not Joshua.

Comment

Even as a mandatory didn’t Fury have to sign a rematch clause? Am sure Fury wasn’t a Voluntary. And to be honest even though I celebrate Andy Ruiz for his win, he has made it very difficult for other boxers now. His own scenario is very worse, he was a nobody due to issues in his previous promotional outfit, he took a massive risk by texting and getting the fight whilst others dare not to.

So the way he is playing up now would make promoters not even trust a soul, not that promoters are amazing people and all, but if someone like Ruiz can act the way he is acting then no one would get a shot.

We would be seeing GGG v Vane instead of GGG v Dervy in almost every kind of this scenario.
        Yeah there was a rematch clause. Even mandatories have to sign them, unfortunately.

Comment

You have to wonder why when it comes to PBC making fights, fighters, especially low calibre ones, don't demand such huge amounts of money.
          They're satisfied getting $200K, $500K...$1 mil, $2 mil...
          Such incredible difference..
          Then their fanboys still have the gall to yell, "IT'S A LOWBALL OFFER!"
          Kills me.

Comment

Joshua money was in rematch clause too. His can’t go up without Ruiz’s going up.

Hearn is such a moron. As is the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I gave an opinion and then a couple of days later made a thread stating facts. ONLY YOU ARE TOO DUMB NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.
              Trolling!
              You keep stating fake news.
              Keep passing opinion as fact.
              Keep posting so I can laugh at you.

Comment

Wasn't it yesterday you were calling Ruiz and Haymon stupid for taking so little on the rematch Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  Mandatory fights don't have rematch clauses. Unless it's negotiated. It's not required.

Ruiz is the champion and he has the right to squeeze every dime out of Joshua for the rematch. If he wants 12 million then Hearn will pay because he has no choice. Joshua must fight and beat Ruiz or his career is back to the drawing board.

Ruiz is in the driver seat. Not Joshua.
                  I know Mandatories don’t have rematch clauses, am saying Fury had to sign one for the Wlad fight even though he was a mandatory.

I don’t think Ruiz is in any driving seat, if he was he wouldn’t be announcing Saudi Arabia as a choice and his purse wouldn’t be 9m. This is why he wants more money to do as he is told.

I hope he gets it though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Yeah there was a rematch clause. Even mandatories have to sign them, unfortunately.
                    Well if you are a mandatory then you shouldn’t be legally bound by a rematch clause.

Comment

Well if you are a mandatory then you shouldn’t be legally bound by a rematch clause.
                      I agree. They put them into every contract now.

Comment

Working...
                      X