• Show
Clear All

• Tuesday it is.....

Comment

• Zion out 6-8 weeks after surgery for meniscus tear. rip

Comment

• Steve Kerr: 'Unlikely' Klay Thompson plays this season

Comment

• Almost game time for Raptors-Pelicans. LA vs. LA later.

Comment

• Here we go boys. Finally, NBA is back

Comment

• Kawhi is unquestionably the best player in the NBA. Arguably the best two way player since Jordan?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Kawhi is unquestionably the best player in the NBA. Arguably the best two way player since Jordan?
                It's been Kawhi and KD for quite some time in my opinion. LeBron looked like a man who realizes father time is knocking and I know it's only 1 game but the Lakers' window to win a championship is this season in my opinion.

Comment

• Who was the guy that said the clippers aren't a problem in the west lol

That team was put together for one thing, and one thing only- to secure multiple rings.

Comment

• No Paul George easy 10 point win, it always feels so good beating the Lakers which we do on a regular basis now. I guess the Clippers missed the notice that the Lakers issued after pounding Golden State in the preseason opener

Comment

• I always thought this Clippers team would be a problem for the Lakers but we can't go by one game. It is still early in the season and we have a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X