Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me Too Movement Coming For Martin Luther King Jr, Alleging Rape.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg omg omg

The women victims against the black victims.

Finally white guys can just chill and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      They are trying even harder to usher in a libtard woman president in 2020 that is why that Me Too garbage is active so much now since it's brainwashing & programming weak minds that men cant be trusted at all so the simps that eat up / parrot, watch + believe in everything that CNN, MSNBC, etc says will vote for a lady only not even for a Beto 😂 since "women are the most persecuted in the USA" according to the dumbocrated media or @ least to get more libtarded female politicians in office since it worked last year with the House and they'll aim for the Senate if they fail again to get their 1st beloved woman president
      Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      these MeToo hoes going too far now.. J edgar Hoover and the pigs in the FBI followed this mans every move they would've leaked this to damage his rep and power. they are really describing Hoover's sordid lifestyle.
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I was wondering how long it would take before they got around to King, a notorious womanizer and adulterer. It’s a shame he can’t be remembered for all the good he did and that these Metoo cvnts are targeting his legacy. But this is what happens when you sit idly by and watch everyone else being taken down. Eventually they come for you too.

To be fair this isn't so much the MeToo movement, as it is the declassification of documents from the 60's and 70's. The media is trying to keep this hush hush since its Martin Luther King Jr, but the cat is out the bag.

Comment

40 women? That would be a slow weekend for Wilt Chamberlain.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          To be fair this isn't so much the MeToo movement, as it is the declassification of documents from the 60's and 70's. The media is trying to keep this hush hush since its Martin Luther King Jr, but the cat is out the bag.
          what cat? if this was true it would've been front page news because the ****.sexual J edgar Hoover and the FBI were digging for dirt on him constantly. this is a smear campaign. Its no different than when some d.ickhead "author" a few years back said Malcolm X was gay.. the smearing of the dead is disgusting. MLK was the most dangerous human being to ever confront the American establishment.. and all he did was preach nonviolence.. aint that a b.itch.

Comment

How is giving advice on raping an alleged rape? Not that giving pointers on how to rape is a good thing or anything, but the title seems off with talk of an "alleged rape".

Looks like the recordings might be released in 2027 so we might be able to hear this it sounds like. Idek that you can know a rape is taking place off of a recording either so the context might be lost here. I mean I'd assume a girl in a minster's p#ssy posse is down to get f#cked by said minister even if she's putting up some verbal misgivings about the f#cking. And that used to be a legit thing in a bygone era when a girl would legit say no when she really meant yes. It was unbecoming of a woman to wanna get f#cked & girls today still like to be "taken" vs giving it up at times lets be real here.

And the sexual sh^t is known so I doubt thats hurting MLK's rep. He's been a confirmed poon hound for decades & going back to when he was still alive I believe it was whispered even if it wasn't printed about in newspapers (& I could be wrong about that idk).

Idk what you can #MeToo MLK on here. He had consensual relationships with multiple consenting women. Either #MeToo changed the rules, & sh^t maybe they did, or I'm not seeing what MLK can be #MeToo 'd about here.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Said he offered advise
              "I have a dream you pin her arms & bang her til you cum & we can all hold hands & sing you got dat ass you got dat ass you got dat ass"

Comment

Next up: Harriet tubman was into bestiality.

Comment

This is pretty old information but anyone who brought it up was just called a Nazi etc...

I don't really argue about it because I like arguments to have an objective, and would defaming him really accomplish anything right now?

You'd need to rename a whole lot of streets and you'd know the ones who refused to change their name were hardcore ghettos, but that's about it.

It's not like they would roll back "civil rights era" legislation. Legislation that was set to happen with or without his involvement. It just becomes trivia at some point.
                  Last edited by ////; 05-31-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    "I have a dream you pin her arms & bang her til you cum & we can all hold hands & sing you got dat ass you got dat ass you got dat ass"
                    We never knew Dr King was Catholic

Comment

At Theodore.personally I have know beef with the Clinton's.when bill was president everything seemed sane back then now everybody has become so weird and filled with anger and hate.and on top of that Bill did alot for the African American community.pray for our nation folks.thats why we always refer Bill as the first black president lol

Comment

Working...
                      X