Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just sent this out:

Sisters and Brothers -

We just won the New Hampshire primary.

I am about to head downstairs to address an enthusiastic group of supporters and volunteers. But what I am about to tell you is important:

There are 14 primaries and caucuses over the next three weeks, and you can be certain that our victory tonight will prompt a desperate response from the nation’s financial elite and the political establishment who want to stop our campaign to transform America.

Who knows what they're going to throw at us next. All I know is we must be ready to respond, organize, and win.

Make a $3 contribution to our campaign tonight and we are going to win this Democratic primary, the White House, and take our country back from the billionaire class.

Nine months ago, if you told somebody that we would win the New Hampshire primary, they would not have believed you. Not at all. Too bold, they would have said. Not enough money to compete against the billionaires.

You showed them tonight.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      I come at Sanders less from an ideological point of view and more from a "is it wise to elect a man that's almost dead from natural causes?" Sanders strikes me as a man that's too old to withstand the rigors of the presidency. He's 74, granted he may be as fit as a fiddle but how will he endure when the full weight of the Nation is placed on his aged shoulders, and does Hillary fair any better because she's 68? President Obama looked like a stud when he first took office but now he's starting to look like as crinkled as Cosby. Can you imagine a Hillary ravaged by four years in office? Jesus there's isn't enough Botox on the planet to keep her from looking like a mummy or something that's been under dehydration for seventy years....

Comment

Happy to see that Clinton wasn't able to buy, bully and coin flip her way into a victory in New Hampshire.

Comment

Comment

Hillary voters might be evil but they have specific agendas. If you're voting for Bernie Sanders you're just a dumb**** whos stuck in college mentally.

Comment

Trump is going to make America great again

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                Trump is going to make America great again
                You mean he's leaving?

Comment

Working...
                X