Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a chrome add-on that replaces the text 'Donald Trump' with 'Some Rich asshole'

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gfh?hl=en-USIt

Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-11-2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Congratulations Trump supporters, you have just elected Hilary...lol

Fukin pendejos

Comment

Donald Trump mimics Ben Carson's alleged stabbing incident during a rally in Iowa.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 02-21-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Donald Trump mimics Ben Carson's alleged stabbing incident during a rally in Iowa.

lmfa0

honestly thats funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
            trump is no laughing matter....he will hand the presidency right to the feminazi Hillary.

every black group, latino group, feminists will rally against him.
            Those people already blindly vote Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Those people already blindly vote Democrat.
              Wow, talk about generalizations. So when people vote Democrat they are blind, but when people vote Republican they are doing so with some sort of logic and reason? LOL

Hey, Donald Trump is leading in the REPUBLICAN party by a landslide. What does that tell you about your party? Yes YOUR party...

Americans are a fuking embarrassment, the world is laughing AT us. Turn off fauxnews and tune into an overseas news channel.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhté520 View Post
                  Wow, talk about generalizations. So when people vote Democrat they are blind, but when people vote Republican they are doing so with some sort of logic and reason? LOL
                  Again you've attributed words to me I did not say. For starters, I never mentioned Republicans....

Hey, Donald Trump is leading in the REPUBLICAN party by a landslide. What does that tell you about your party? Yes YOUR party...
                  Again you've tried to speak for me. I'm not a Republican. I'm a Libertarian. Do you need that explained to you yet again?

Americans are a fuking embarrassment, the world is laughing AT us. Turn off fauxnews and tune into an overseas news channel.
                  Again, it's spelled 'Fox News'. English is definitely not your strong suit.

Comment

Trump Trump's GOP....

DONALD TRUMP: Excuse me, extremist point of view? I was against the war in Iraq in 2003, I said don't do it... Cheney is the one that started the War in Iraq. You talk about an extremist. Cheney started the war in Iraq which should have never been started. Because as I said then, and I say now, you will destabilize the Middle East. Somebody calls me an extremist. I am not an extremist. I'm the opposite. I'm somebody that understands what is going on. When you look at what happened with Iraq, and the war in Iraq which should have never been started and then I'm called an extremist? I don't think so, Bill.

BILL O'REILLY: So you reject that Cheney and the Speaker and all of that criticism by saying this is bad for the party?

TRUMP: Just so you understand, just so you understand, this was not supposed to happen. Trump was not going to run. Everybody said he is never going to run. And then if he did run, he is just going to have fun for a couple of months and maybe even a couple of weeks. He is just going to take it nice and easy, he is really not because you know, he doesn't really want -- well, not only did I run, I ran very seriously. I'm winning by 20 points, 21 points, 15 points. I'm winning every single poll -- states, nationally I'm winning. And this was not supposed to happen to them. The establishment is very upset.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...r_in_iraq.html
                    File this under, "Be very careful what you wish for."

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Again you've attributed words to me I did not say. For starters, I never mentioned Republicans....

Again you've tried to speak for me. I'm not a Republican. I'm a Libertarian. Do you need that explained to you yet again?

Again, it's spelled 'Fox News'. English is definitely not your strong suit.
                      You are such a slimy little weasel.

Comment

Working...
                      X