Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: Prograis-Taylor is 50-50 Fight, It's That Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sauerland: Prograis-Taylor is 50-50 Fight, It's That Close

Kalle Sauerland, Chief Boxing Officer of the World Boxing Super Series, breaks down the delicate Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) vs Josh Taylor (15-0, 12 KOs) Super-Lightweight Ali Trophy Final at The O2 in London on October 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I favour Prograis here, maybe 65-35 / 70-30? I appreciate he's coming up behind on height and reach, but he has a coolness and poise that I feel Taylor has been lacking in his biggest fights to date. That's not to say he can't show up in this fight with it, however from what i've seen so far - i'm going Prograis, albeit reluctantly

Comment

I just read a article here at the boxingscene, saying that the 'Tart-Tomato' Joshua Taylor had Regis Prograis in a headlock recently. I think the Tomato Josh Taylor was getting some practice at holding.

Taylor knows hes going to get touched like he did vs. Ivan Baranchyk and Viktor Postol. I cant say I remember when I seen Regis Pro hurt on the other hand, so as far as I'm concern Joshua Taylor is selling Wolf-tickets and I'm not buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
        I favour Prograis here, maybe 65-35 / 70-30? I appreciate he's coming up behind on height and reach, but he has a coolness and poise that I feel Taylor has been lacking in his biggest fights to date. That's not to say he can't show up in this fight with it, however from what i've seen so far - i'm going Prograis, albeit reluctantly
        I'm a backing Taylor as he's from my hometown and I'll be there in person but I'll even say that RP is the favourite; not a 70 - 30, more a 55 - 45. RP has the experience, maybe not the resume of Taylor but I've no problem accepting that Josh is the slight underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I just read a article here at the boxingscene, saying that the 'Tart-Tomato' Joshua Taylor had Regis Prograis in a headlock recently. I think the Tomato Josh Taylor was getting some practice at holding.

Taylor knows hes going to get touched like he did vs. Ivan Baranchyk and Viktor Postol. I cant say I remember when I seen Regis Pro hurt on the other hand, so as far as I'm concern Joshua Taylor is selling Wolf-tickets and I'm not buying.
          Dude, they were just mucking about. Prograis was chatting to Josh's girlfriend and his team when they had a bit of fun. Don't get your stars and stripes panties in a twist about it. This game isn't for fairies.

Comment

People making out like taylor struggled coming thru this. He hasn't at all. Yes he took punches. It happens. Taylor to win BIG

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Dude, they were just mucking about. Prograis was chatting to Josh's girlfriend and his team when they had a bit of fun. Don't get your stars and stripes panties in a twist about it. This game isn't for fairies.
              That's not what the 'Tart-Tomato' said in the UK's 'The Gloves Are Off. He was bragging about assaulting Regis Prograis, with all his friends. But when the bell rings, Taylor will be by himself and he has to deal with the consequences for embarrassing Prograis.

Comment

I honestly haven't seem any of their previous fights beyond some highlights but I'm pretty sure Prograis will win. I think it will be a competitive fight though.

Comment

Taylor looks to have a good size advantage.

Comment

Working...
                  X