• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Yeah, don't try fixing it.
    I agree but what makes you say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      That was back in June. We were real good but I guess after that vacation (3 weeks) living together and all that it just wasn't the same when she got back.

Then one night we went to a party, got black out drunk and got some cute chicks number.

Got into a big ass fight after that. Tried to keep it going, went well for a while. Then another big ass fight. We split up.

Tried to keep it friends with benefits, worked out until it didn't.

Then when we were separated she (not by gf) she goes through my phone. Sees I was talking to random ***** on Tinder

She has a huge breakdown.

Anyway recently another "fight" so as my usual dumbass self I go on a bender for like days, messaged her sister dumb **** now she's really finished

I'm the ****** of the Year.
      holy crap that was all the way back in June? Man I've been slammed as hell at work so I haven't been on this forum in ages then. Seems like a few weeks ago you were telling me about your chick going from India to Cambodia lol.

Your story reminds me of an old co-worker he had a pretty hot chick but when he got drunk he'd try to smash ugly fatties lol. Like he became that dude lol.

So at our Xmas work party he got way too drunk and took the fat single mom secretary into the bathroom to make out all while his hot girlfriend was walking around the party looking for him lol.

So yeah its was the alcohol that turned him into that.

I remember he started doing shots in our break room/lunch room at work before he even got off work and then headed straight to the strip club to blow his entire paycheck.

but at least u was pimp enough to keep that FWB going, FWB was the greatest invention of mankind.

ALL these dumb ugly married guys on this site wish they could do FWB wit a baddie still but they act like they so happily married lol.

Comment

• Best way to get over old bussy is new bussy

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I agree but what makes you say that?
          2nd chances only mean another chance for shlt to end even worse that the 1st.

The reasons why people split up are still there, waiting to pop up again after the forgiveness stage is done.

Comment

• Let her go, completely cut off all contact including her family. Smash as much puzzy as you can. It'll hurt like hell for a while but you'll get over it, especially if you find an upgrade.

Chin up mate.

Oh yeah, i wouldn't try and dull the pain with alcohol or drugs, it won't help.
            Last edited by denium; 10-18-2019, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• You have a drinking problem, sort that out first and the other stuff will follow.

Any decent women is very unlikely to be interested in a committed relationship with a drunk.

How can you protect her and provide for her if you drink yourself into blackout state?

If you want to keep drinking and screwing around with nasty or emotionally disturbed girls that is completely understandable, but you can't complain about losing a girl you really cared for if you put your drinking ahead of her well-being, she won't respect you.

Comment

• Only way for you two to get back together is if it's her idea and she makes it clear she wants to get back together with you. Unless that happens you two don't get back together. If you try and win her back she might agree, but deep down she won't respect you. Let her go and if she comes back, she comes back. If she doesn't, she doesn't.

Even if that happens there is a pretty high chance things will end the same way again later down the line.

Keep your mind and body occupied.

1. Hit the gym
                2. Read
                3. Learn a hobby or a trade

This can be a good thing, if you do the right things. I was in the exact same position this time last year. You'll feel better as soon as you smash another chick. That applies triple, if she's hotter than your ex.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more discreetly bro.

Chin up.

Comment

• Really good advice here. You dudes rock

Feeling much better day by day, still miss her like crazy but whatever.

Comment

• 1. Time
                    2. Work on yourself. Do you
                    3. Get a new girl

Comment

• Keep your head up fella, i went through similar just last month, it sucks but life is juat ups and downs, retreat, asses, reorganise and get back at it when you feel good to do so.

Best part is you get to learn from it and be better next time, short term pain is worth the long term knowledge or 'mental wealth'.

I will never leave you! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X