Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Breaks Down, Stops Anthony Dirrell in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Breaks Down, Stops Anthony Dirrell in Ninth

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - David Benavidez (22-0, 19 KOs) is once again a world champion after breaking down and stopping Anthony Dirrell (33-2-1, 24 KOs) in the ninth round. Benavidez had previously held the title, but the belt became vacant after the boxer tested positive for cocaine in out of competition random test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unifications with plant and Smith (when he joins PBC) on the way!

Comment

A real mexican warrior that deserve Canelo place. Buenavidez VS Alvares will be a war...

Comment

Benavidez never left first gear. He had no respect for Dirrell. Fought with zero seriousness.

Comment

Benavidez is good but i think id favor Plant to win when they fight, Plant is criminally underrated, slickest white boy in boxing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
              Benavidez is good but i think id favor Plant to win when they fight, Plant is criminally underrated, slickest white boy in boxing
              I could not agree more

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                Can you imagine the buildup for that fight????

Comment

I hope based on this performance Eddie Hearn offer him Smith fight on DAZN

Still the man in the division imo

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I hope based on this performance Eddie Hearn offer him Smith fight on DAZN

Still the man in the division imo
                    Why not smith on fox or showtime?

Comment

Working...
                    X