Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. We have tooooo many people that want to live here. We can't make housing fast enough.

Some of you have to go.

Go buy a $30,000 house in Arkansas...

Bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Good. We have tooooo many people that want to live here. We can't make housing fast enough.

Some of you have to go.

Go buy a $30,000 house in Arkansas...

Bye bye.
      lol. For real. THe more that leave the better. Ill be able to drive my vette the way its supposed to again. Now im generally stuck in traffic.

yup and that's why housing is so expensive. Supply and demand. not enough so it goes to the highest bidder.

ill pass on any house in Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        lol. For real. THe more that leave the better. Ill be able to drive my vette the way its supposed to again. Now im generally stuck in traffic.

yup and that's why housing is so expensive. Supply and demand. not enough so it goes to the highest bidder.

ill pass on any house in Arkansas.
        C'mon guy your smart enough. There's a positive influx coming into CA. Problem is a lot are takers. That's the point. The link I posted said middle class are leaving not the poor or illegals. Why would they when the state is offering free ****?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          C'mon guy your smart enough. There's a positive influx coming into CA. Problem is a lot are takers. That's the point. The link I posted said middle class are leaving not the poor or illegals. Why would they when the state is offering free ****?
          He isnt though.

Therein lies your problem.

His own team knows it, which is why they call him a "stupid voter".

Comment

Working...
          X