No announcement yet.

Winning Boxing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning Boxing Gloves

the best i've ever had just bought some. Anyone know any other good boxing gloves that come close.

i only wish i did not get them white.

I've always said Winning are the best in my experience. I also like Cleto Reyes.

Comment

Originally posted by DINAMITA2 View Post
      the best i've ever had just bought some. Anyone know any other good boxing gloves that come close.

Apparently Grant gloves are also some of the best (I would hope so I also believe they are priced like the winning gloves). I have winning gloves as well tho.

Comment

Where I can buy some winning gloves online?.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          Rakuten is the cheapest place to buy them. It'll still be expensive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DINAMITA2 View Post

Grant is the next level down in padding. Reyes makes a good glove too. Padding wise, Winning wins.

White is great dude! When you makes sparring partners bleed, you'll be glad you got white.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              There is this cool little site called Google. Not sure if you've heard of it?

http://winning-usa.com/products.html

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

Third post in a row where you are an a$$hole to someone, and not helping one bit. And here I thought your time was fairly valuable. Turns out I think there are other issues you have then just your immensely valuable time being wasted by others. I think you waste it yourself by being a dick when you could be using google to find a few books to read to improve yourself.

I can help with a series of books if you would like. I won't point you to google or anything, I'd actually give you some complete information with my thoughts on why each book would have value to you.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
                  Third post in a row where you are an a$$hole to someone, and not helping one bit. And here I thought your time was fairly valuable. Turns out I think there are other issues you have then just your immensely valuable time being wasted by others. I think you waste it yourself by being a dick when you could be using google to find a few books to read to improve yourself.

I can help with a series of books if you would like. I won't point you to google or anything, I'd actually give you some complete information with my thoughts on why each book would have value to you.
                  Yes, that's right. Now go back to my 3,946 posts and look at my history with Yngwie. You might gain more insight when you properly research the topic you're talking about.

Try this one out: Google>Define:Insight>Enter.

This this one too: Google>How to Count>Enter.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

Unfortunately it's probably the most expensive place to buy them too.

Comment

Working...
                    X