Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

African-Americans gettin MADD the two slickest fighters on the planet are WHITE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
    Lol at Pirog being white. He's GINGER you mofos!!!
    LMAO!! haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      Just watch him. He is the definition of slick, his style is what you would define as slick ok. Surely i dont need to break down that fighting style.

Hopefully he get's his chance now he beat an hyped up american prospect on HBO. He obliterates whoever they put in front of him. I read somewhere his management are finding it difficult to get another TV date in the states because he doesnt have a big fan base but yet is so dangerous of an opponent.
      Mate, for the last time, I KNOW HE IS SLICK. Im just stating how can you put him higher than, say Timothy Bradley or Chad Dawson. WHO has he beaten who is legitamate.

Hell, I could say some random guy is the real deal, but it dont mean **** until he beats someone....all Im saying

Comment

I'm not getting into all this, but Berto is disliked because he seems to be picking opposition that don't draw people in. Mixed with a contraversial split decisions and a boring fight style, where he just seems to do what he needs to against people. Nothing to do with race at all.

Same way Pavlik is disliked here for having done very little since becoming undisputed middleweight champion. He's white.

I wasn't on this forum when he beat Taylor, but was there the same racial debate then?

I find this whole thing crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinson. View Post
          I wasn't on this forum when [Pavlik] beat Taylor, but was there the same racial debate then?
          Yes there was. And it was just as stimulating, pleasant and thought-provoking a debate as the ones we're having here...

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
            Mate, for the last time, I KNOW HE IS SLICK. Im just stating how can you put him higher than, say Timothy Bradley or Chad Dawson. WHO has he beaten who is legitamate.

Hell, I could say some random guy is the real deal, but it dont mean **** until he beats someone....all Im saying
            As i explained in my previous post, he is new to the US audience and is finding hard to get a tv date. I didn't say he is better than bradley or chad but he has a slicker style.

This who has he beaten? argument doesnt define his slickness.

I was touting Martinez highly after he beat Bunema and nobody would listen, now everyones on his dick.

Comment

LOL at people rating Pirog as one of the best fighters in the world. You do realize that he has only beat Danny Jacobs, right?? We'll see how slick he is when he fights against the very elite in the world, not prospects.

Comment

Will you stop this nonsense allready. Didi you forget that people have died behind little remarks like that. Who gives a **** what their skin color is. Shut the **** up, this is ridiculous......excuse my language.

Comment

Pirog is white but he isn't much of a slick boxer. Sergio on the other hand is a slick boxer but he isn't white.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Pirog is white but he isn't much of a slick boxer. Sergio on the other hand is a slick boxer but he isn't white.
                    Alert Alert *Rican ****** in the thread*

Comment

Working...
                    X