No announcement yet.

Lets be honest pavlik would be a bum without his power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
    I see pavlik getting way too much respect around here for being a club fighter, lets be honest here if it wasn't for his power this unathletic bum would be a nobody.
    Got to give credit to Martinez that came to fight an excellent fight. Kelly is no bum, he has a good chin, heavy hands, stamina is good and keeps comming. He will still do better than 95% of the MW right now. Is he great? I say no, but he is a challenge to anybody around his weight class.

Comment

I see pavlik getting way too much respect around here for being a club fighter, lets be honest here if it wasn't for his power this unathletic bum would be a nobody.
      you could say the same about abraham if you wanted to, or any fighter.

Comment

Dumb thread. Yeah pavlik is a bum without his power.

Margarito is a bum without his pressure
        Shane is a bum without his speed
        Floyd is a bum without his defense

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          He never fought calzaghe you cabbage eating c*nt ...
          And its a good job he never lol
          Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Got to give credit to Martinez that came to fight an excellent fight. Kelly is no bum, he has a good chin, heavy hands, stamina is good and keeps comming. He will still do better than 95% of the MW right now. Is he great? I say no, but he is a challenge to anybody around his weight class.
            This perfectly sums it up.

He's just not co-ordinated enough to do well against guys with good movement. I'd still give him a very good shot against Williams to be honest.

Comment

This is pretty stupid, it's like saying Roy Jones wouldn't be very good without his reflexes, Margarito wouldn't be good without his chin or Pacquiao wouldn't be good without his speed.

These attributes they have (Speed, Chin, Power) all lead them to use the style they have. The whole reason Kelly fights the way he does is because he has a good right hand/jab and is tall with power. You figure out what style suits your attributes best as you box and you fight that way.

For all we know Pavlik would fight a totally different way without his power, you think Malignaggi would fight the way he does if he had a knockout punch?

Comment

Says the guy with AA in his avatar who couldn't even win a round against Dirrell, while Pavlik won like 4 rounds plus a knock-down against Martinez. AA is **** and a limited boxer who only has power, alteast Pavlik won rounds against a slickster like Martinez.

Comment

Doesn't make any sense.

Lets be honest Hopkins would be a bum without his technical skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    Says the guy with AA in his avatar who couldn't even win a round against Dirrell, while Pavlik won like 4 rounds plus a knock-down against Martinez. AA is **** and a limited boxer who only has power, alteast Pavlik won rounds against a slickster like Martinez.
                    That's not really true. Abraham won 3 rounds against Dirrell pretty clear (rounds 3, 8, and 10). The worst you can give him is 2 out of those 3. He also knocked Dirrell down even though it wasn't counted. Abraham's knockdown of Dirrell was cleaner than Pavlik's knockdown of Martinez.

Comment

hell yeah he is it goes 4 abraham as well he would b a bum without it as well lol dirrell exposed em

Comment

Working...
                      X