Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Has Serious Doubts That Danny Garcia Will Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter by round 10 ko.. due to accumulation of head butts lmao.

Comment

Porter sounds raciss like GGG and Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Porter says toe to toe, but he really means head to head LOL.

Danny is gonna get busted up LOL.
        My first thought on seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
          No danny wont go toe to toe, but danny does know how to choose spots and stand his ground and if he catches you its over!!

all in all i got porter being to much for danny
          Porter was not too much for Granados who he struggled with.

Danny is levels ABOVE Granados!!!

So no. Porter will not be too much for Danny.

50/50 fight at best with the slight edge to Danny.

Comment

Garcia is going to walk Porter into a shot and drop him, I wouldn't be surprised if he stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              IDK Man....Danny is pretty tough its the philly in him. When has danny ever looked like he lost his composure in a fight? Even when matthysse drilled him and his mouthpiece came out he hung in there tough.

I agree with you danny is a counter puncher but he BANGS at times too. Look at the beginning of the thurman fight, the end of the judah fight, the lamont peterson fight. Danny will stand in slug at times
              He is an aggressive counter puncher that also does the catch and shoot. In the beggining of his career he came foward more often

Comment

This is a weird thing to say for me....Garcia hits harder than porter(in my estimation) and wouldn't surprise me if he knocked Porter out cold. Porter would be better served to box from the outside cause if he tries that JUCO football camp ish against Garcia he might be laid out.

Comment

This should be a good, high action fight. Ok looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    Are we just gonna forget about the Peterson fight where Peterson walked Danny down and beat him up 6-12 rounds? Imagine what Porter is gonna do
                    Yeah that's why I don't understand why people think it's a good style match up for Garcia. We've seen him struggle already to a poor man's version of porter

Comment

That's because he's a counter puncher, not a brawler.

Comment

Working...
                      X