Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Ready For Beltran-Pedraza Winner in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh not really excited for Either one of those dudes. Those two are a step down in competition from Linares and Rigo.

You can only fight who is infront of you as they say so whatever and honestly there is no competition for Loma at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      What the fuk are you talking about MORON??? Are you brain dead???

Stupid stay on track Beltran fights Pedraza on August 25th. Depending on how that fight goes and if it's a dog fight neither on will have much time to properly heal/rest and then train. Your looking at like 8-9 weeks to get ready to fight a P4P top 3. God your dumb as FUK!!! Quit snorting so many Dics its causing you brain damage.
      You are such a whiny c1nt. Incredibly stupid also. Woman like with your emotionals, unfunny etc;

Loma-Linares, May 12th and then Loma was set to fight August 25th (pre-injury) = 105 days (based on basic arithmetic)

Beltran-Pedraza, August 25th and then December 1st or 8th = 98 days or 105 days

Pretty common with what they had originally planned for Loma to do and Linares wasn't a walk in the park. Hardly the set-up you are implying but I guess you want it as a built in excuse. If Mikey was doing this you'd be creaming over him. You are one of the most biased and pathetic posters here. You whine about what you perceive others whine about but x10.

7 days = 1 week
      98 days = 14 weeks
      105 days = 15 weeks

All based on the same simple arithmetic.

Even if Beltran or Pedraza took a full four weeks off the minimum camp would be 10 weeks based on 14-4 + 10 that's not bad considering most camps are around 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Anyone who insults Lom for not fighting Garcia in his first fight after arm surgery either doesnt know he had surgery or is a hater. You can complain if Lom doesnt fight Mikey after his next fight and then you have a case but not now. Comprende?
        Yet everyone is insulting Mikey and calling him names for not fighting Loma in his next fight, and wanting to fight Spence, which is December. Loma fans can't have it both ways. Loma fans be saying Mikey is a coward for not calling out Loma and wanting to fight Spence next. Yet they are ok with Loma fighting Beltran and not Mikey next. So which is it? Every rational fan knew that there is no way Loma was fighting Mikey next and Arum already had plan for Loma to unify the WBO title. Loma has been on record saying he wouldn't fight Mikey next after surgery. But Loma fans saying Mikey is scared to fight Loma, when Loma won't even fight him next if Mikey wanted that fight in December.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Yet everyone is insulting Mikey and calling him names for not fighting Loma in his next fight, and wanting to fight Spence, which is December. Loma fans can't have it both ways. Loma fans be saying Mikey is a coward for not calling out Loma and wanting to fight Spence next. Yet they are ok with Loma fighting Beltran and not Mikey next. So which is it? Every rational fan knew that there is no way Loma was fighting Mikey next and Arum already had plan for Loma to unify the WBO title. Loma has been on record saying he wouldn't fight Mikey next after surgery. But Loma fans saying Mikey is scared to fight Loma, when Loma won't even fight him next if Mikey wanted that fight in December.
          I'm not and others I know are not blaming Mikey for anything and in fact I think highly of Mikey and have never said anything bad about him so quit saying "Loma fans" in your response to me or in general and address them individually. You let your anger over fans cloud your perception of Loma who is doing nothing wrong by taking a fight to see how his arm holds up after surgery; a fight that is at the unification level which is more than respectable for a first fight back.
          Last edited by richardt; 08-02-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You are such a whiny c1nt. Incredibly stupid also. Woman like with your emotionals, unfunny etc;

Loma-Linares, May 12th and then Loma was set to fight August 25th (pre-injury) = 105 days (based on basic arithmetic)

Beltran-Pedraza, August 25th and then December 1st or 8th = 98 days or 105 days

Pretty common with what they had originally planned for Loma to do and Linares wasn't a walk in the park. Hardly the set-up you are implying but I guess you want it as a built in excuse. If Mikey was doing this you'd be creaming over him. You are one of the most biased and pathetic posters here. You whine about what you perceive others whine about but x10.

7 days = 1 week
            98 days = 14 weeks
            105 days = 15 weeks

All based on the same simple arithmetic.

Even if Beltran or Pedraza took a full four weeks off the minimum camp would be 10 weeks based on 14-4 + 10 that's not bad considering most camps are around 6-8 weeks.
            Can we at least wait to even see if any of them get hurt 1st?? You dont know if 4 weeks will be enough time off because they havent fought yet Cleo.

You dumb ass gonna bet GGG by TKO???

Comment

Can we at least wait to even see if any of them get hurt 1st?? You dont know if 4 weeks will be enough time off because they havent fought yet Cleo.

You dumb ass gonna bet GGG by TKO???
              No, I think Canelo will win by GBP decision again. I was right on Loma-Linares happening when you said it had no chance.

Comment

I dont know why so many Loma fans rank Linares so high?? Its like they already have him in the HOFame???

Linares TKO'd in round 1! by a guy with 9 losses and ranked #363 in the world.

Linares TKO'd by 6 loss DeMarco who Broner TKO'd.

Linares TKO'd in round 2! by a guy with 30 LOSSES!!! And he wasnt even ranked???
                Lennox Lewis was knocked out cold by hassim Rahman in the 5th round was knocked out cold by Oliver McCall in the 2nd round. Shall I name the journeymen that defeated Wladimir Klitschko yet look at what he went on to achieve. Dare I say it Salido beat Lomachenko I suppose that will define him? Linares is a good fighter leave him alone he will be back😔

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Lennox Lewis was knocked out cold by hassim Rahman in the 5th round was knocked out cold by Oliver McCall in the 2nd round. Shall I name the journeymen that defeated Wladimir Klitschko yet look at what he went on to achieve. Dare I say it Salido beat Lomachenko I suppose that will define him? Linares is a good fighter leave him alone he will be back😔
                  I agree Linares is an all around good fighter but his chin is a serious flaw. And you know better than to compare HW's power to 135lbers power. If Linares had much netter whiskers he would be a B+/A- boxer. But his chin drops him to a B-/B

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    No, I think Canelo will win by GBP decision again. I was right on Loma-Linares happening when you said it had no chance.
                    Your right I did highly doubt that fight. But you dont think GGG/Canelo not fighting didnt have a lot to do with it??? Im glad Oscar did him a solid.

I thought every GGG fan had it by TKO?? What changed? Dont let it go to the judges then. Dont miss close to 500 times.Dont forget about the body. Dont forget about anything OTHER then a jab...

Comment

I agree Linares is an all around good fighter but his chin is a serious flaw. And you know better than to compare HW's power to 135lbers power. If Linares had much netter whiskers he would be a B+/A- boxer. But his chin drops him to a B-/B
                      True..lol....

Comment

Working...
                      X