No announcement yet.

GGG bunboys are mad asf now lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Maybe he should've satisfied mandatories over taking the initial Canelo fight or that lame ass Vanes fight.
    Canelo was a mandatory, how can you enforce a mandatory with 4 weeks notice.... ibf could have come out at anytime after the first canelo fight and ordered their mando, but they didn’t, canelo pulled out with 4 weeks notice and ibf tried to enforce there’s then

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Canelo was a mandatory, how can you enforce a mandatory with 4 weeks notice.... ibf could have come out at anytime after the first canelo fight and ordered their mando, but they didn’t, canelo pulled out with 4 weeks notice and ibf tried to enforce there’s then
      Canelo was WBC mandatory, not IBF. IBF was allowing an unsanctioned fight. He then bypassed his actual IBF mandatory to fight a literal homeless man. Vanes literally battles homelessness.

In the process CUCK ducks Sergiy, Ca$hnelo, and now I'm hearing he might be fighting Andre Berto???

LMFAO....????

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
        he's the man who beat the midget who beat the cripple, big deal
        And how did GGG get his belts? Elevated from regular and gifted some belts lol. I would rather fight a midget who beat the cripple for the lineal title aka the real champ who beat the man that beat the man. But go ahead and suck off the guy with 95% resume of cans. I fight for titles but am really a hypocrite going for $ like everyone else.

Comment

GGG feasted on cans for 95% of his resume and the bunboys were fine. Now that he is being forced to fight better fighters or be stripped they are crying . If GGG is so good then why be shook of a Charlo or Derevchencko fight? Canelo offered a more than fair split but diva Mr. 97k wants more than he deserves. Now he will have to accept the Canelo terms(I hope Canelo counters now with a lower offer for GGG's bull****), fight Charlo, or be stripped. Hell he might get stripped by both the WBC and IBF . He fights for belts doe
          He will take the easy option and fight Dervchecko has had less fights

Comment

Dervechecnko lost to Vijay Singh, as an amateur, no way is this guy beat GGG so this will be their choice and give up the WBC Middleweight title shameful

Comment

haven't seen much ggg crying but lots like the ts who have ggg living in their head rent free

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

GGG feasted on cans for 95% of his resume and the bunboys were fine. Now that he is being forced to fight better fighters or be stripped they are crying . If GGG is so good then why be shook of a Charlo or Derevchencko fight? Canelo offered a more than fair split but diva Mr. 97k wants more than he deserves. Now he will have to accept the Canelo terms(I hope Canelo counters now with a lower offer for GGG's bull****), fight Charlo, or be stripped. Hell he might get stripped by both the WBC and IBF . He fights for belts doe

Look at this ******. If GGG iced derevchenko you would be saying hes a nobody whos fought nobody and if GGG ices charlo youd just pull out another excuse from your asss. Dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Look at this ******. If GGG iced derevchenko you would be saying hes a nobody whos fought nobody and if GGG ices charlo youd just pull out another excuse from your asss. Dumb ****
                    No we wont trust me

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                      he's the man who beat the midget who beat the cripple, big deal
                      Exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?

Comment

Working...
                      X